Best Things To Do On Golden Triangle Tour India
If you are deciding on a great tour of India the golden triangle Delhi – Agra – Jaipur is the better way you can go with. The Golden Triangle Tour is a more admired tourist- stopping place in India. This amazing trip to the Golden Triangle Tour includes the three famous cities of India-Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur with beauty, glory and history.
Each city tour
Getting into separately each golden triangle city. Here first will talk about Delhi the capital of India. Delhi is one where you will be inspired, amazed, impressed and impressed in every room. India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Qutub Minar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Jantar-Mantar, Akshardham Temple, Bahai Temple, and many more are worth seeing in Delhi.
Next is the city of beautiful Taj Mahal. It gained fame as the capital of the Mughal dynasty from 1526 to 1658 and remains a major tourist destination due to its many magnificent Mughal architectures especially the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri, all three UNESCO world heritage sites.
Now comes up the city of colors Jaipur. Let’s take a golden triangle tour with Rajasthan, Jaipur became the first planned city in India, with well-laid gardens and parks, attractive monuments, and magnificent hotels, once a Maharajas residence, to be commended. Visit Amber fort, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, Hawa Mahal, playful camels and happy people dressed in colorful costumes will make your trip to the red city a memorable one.
Things to do
- Fatehpur Sikri – Fatehpur Sikri showcases the same beauty and amazing buildings of the Moghul Empire. Visit the colorful village bazaar in Fatehpur Sikri.
- Sufism – Have a conversation with the deity at Nizamuddin Dargah in Delhi and enjoy escaping the turbulent world.
- Lotus Temple – The most attractive place of all. Delhi maintains a beautiful Lotus Temple, away from the tourist circuit and a beautiful place to visit on your Golden Triangle tour. Its peaceful aura tempts you to meditate and spend cool moments of solitude and peace.
- Hot air balloon (Jaipur) – The experience of exploring the fairy tales and castles of Jaipur with a hot air balloon is something to do in the Golden Triangle. Enjoy the thrill of riding a hot air balloon as it flows over historical monuments and beautiful desert landscapes.
- Block printing – Enjoy the hand-crafted hand-printed print experience at the Sakshi Block Printing Factory in Sanganer Village in Jaipur. Take a full-time or part-time course in the industry.
- Chandni Chowk – Chandni Chowk is an old bazaar created by Emperor Shah Jahan himself. The market was packed with Turkish, Chinese, and Mediterranean merchants over the past three centuries.
- Taj Mahal – The iconic Taj Mahal icon is something you can do on your own. Take a tour of the monument, which is also one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Built on the memory of his beloved wife by the grieving king, the Taj Mahal represents love in all its evils when it is gone, and its goodness in what it leaves behind.
- Elephant ride – Amer Fort is one of the strongest surviving symbols of Rajputana history. Built and occupied by the Rajput Royals of Amer at one time, the fort is also said to be the home of Jodha Bai, the Rajput queen of Emperor Akbar.
Let’s go on 7 days tour of the golden triangle
The Luxury Golden Triangle Tour, which includes Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, is one of the most sought-after tours by tourists. If you also want to visit these three amazing cities of the country you have to travel 6 nights and 7 days.
Starting tour with Delhi – Day 1
Reached Delhi by any transportation by your car or airway. Upon arrival in Delhi check in on your booked hotel. The day has no plans you can customize. Choose to enjoy sightseeing, food, shopping, or any other activity of your choice.
Tour of Delhi city – Day 2
Visit the holy temple of Laxmi Narayan. Next, proceed to the Gate of India, Next, proceed to the House of Representatives, Rashtrapati Bhawan, and enjoy the design and layout of the well-planned Lutyen’s Delhi. Other impressive monuments include the Red Fort, the Qutab Minar, the historical, and the Jantar Mantar observatory. Walking in Raj Ghat, the monument to Mahatma Gandhi is the soul-stirring attraction of the Delhi Sightseeing Tour.
Going Agra from Delhi – Day 3
Proceeding towards Agra by road which is 235km which is around 4 hours’ duration. Take a halt at Sikandara. Now you will be reaching Agra and take a rest and stay in your booked hotel.
Tour of Agra sightseeing – Day 4
Surprised to see the amazing beauty of the Taj Mahal, Made of pure white marble by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan remembers his beloved wife. The white mausoleum, Agra Fort, and Itmad-Ud-Daula’s Tomb are equally impressive. Shop at special places in the Local Bazaar and transfer to a hotel for a night out.
Make one’s way to Jaipur from Agra – Day 5
This will be around 240 km which will be 4 hours’ Take a halt at Fatehpur Sikri which has much sightseeing. As you reach Jaipur then can visit some sightseeing like local traditional shopping places, also the City Palace or Jantar Mantar, and get back to your hotel in Agra.
Take a walk tour of Jaipur city – Day 6
See for yourself the amazing beauty of Amber Fort while enjoying the elephant ride in the background. Later visit Hawa Mahal, a five-story pyramid-shaped palace. Check the markets for shopping.
End day of the tour – Day 7
This day is the ending of the tour of the beautiful and memorable 7 days golden triangle tour and getting back to Delhi. After reaching the one’s destination you may board towards to journey back to home.
Now that you have got to know about the golden triangle tour of Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour, things to do on a journey, plan your seven days amazing tour itinerary in India and enjoy a memorable holiday trip. So, when planning for a journey, just keep track of these amazing things and enjoy a remarkable trip.