Bringing together the greatest bibliophiles, literary giants, greatest thinkers and writers across the world, Jaipur Literature Festival has grown from the modest beginning to the largest free literature festival in the world. It is the diverse mix of politicians, business leaders, athletes and entertainers. This 5-day event connect everybody through the world, hordes of people join this event with the attendance of 100,000 annually.
Diggi Palace is the heart of Jaipur where this festival happens every year. The decorations all around the venue are a sight for sore eyes. It feels like you have been send into another world.
Details of JLF Festival
Venue: Diggi House, Shivaji Marg Sawai Ram Singh road C-scheme, Jaipur
Date: 23 Jan to 27 Jan 2020
Entry fees – Free
Duration – 5 Days
Celebrations of Jaipur Literature festival 2020
The organizers said, ‘Our world is changing fast. This year, we have held a session on Artificial Intelligence, Genetics and how our planet will be in the future. This year a new word like ‘Climate Fiction’ will also hear at the Literature fest. Also, we have a very beautiful session on (climate fiction) based on ‘what will happen if the bees disappear’.
- Various contests: For engaging the visitor’s various contests have organized such as essay writing, blogging contest and more.
- Musical concerts: Soul soothing folk music program has organized.
- Beautiful Decor: The design team puts there best for the decorations.
- Sightseeing around the JLF: Near the venue, there are many Jaipur sightseeing places which should explore as well such as Hawa Mahal, Doll Museum, Amer fort and more.
If you guys have planned this year to visit Jaipur Literature Festival then you should contact us.
We are offering you various services:
- Pick and Drop form the location
- Jaipur Darshan
- Available for 24/7
- Adequate Prices
- Our packages are customizable.
With so many interesting sessions planned by some of the renowned personalities from the world of literature, art and technology, what are your plans to visit Jaipur around the Literature Festival dates? Don’t forget to share your experiences of attending JLF with us.