Are you planning your romantic getaway and unable to find the best travel destination to go to? Well then, Rajasthan Cab offers the best 5 nights 6 days tour of the Rajasthan Honeymoon Package. So, plan a romantic trip with your better half to discover the various historical masterpieces and architectural marvels of the royal state with us. You can spend a memorable time with your beloved ones in the romantic ambiance around Lake Pichola or Fateh Sagar Lake. It covers Udaipur, Kumbhalgarh, Chittorgarh, and Mount Abu in a round tour of Rajasthan. Unveil the grandeur of Mewar Cultures on a visit to Udaipur, witness the historic beauty of Kumbhalgarh Fort & Chittorgarh Fort, and go on a cruise to Nakki Lake in Mount Abu. This tour already has enough to leave you mesmerized.
Rajasthan’s incredible landscape covers the vastness of the desert, pristine lakes, and enormous wilderness. Be it for a wildlife adventure or desert dairies, Rajasthan has it all for every kind of travel enthusiast. If you are someone planning your romantic holidays with a beloved one, then we have the best suggested Rajasthan Honeymoon Package for you.
Duration of Tour:
6 Nights 7 Days
Udaipur – Kumbhalgarh – Chittorgarh – Mount Abu
Day 1: Udaipur Arrival
Once you reach Maharana Pratap Airport or railway station in Udaipur, our local tour guide will greet you and pick you up. Get transferred to the hotel and relax. Afterward, in the evening begin exploring the city with our experienced driver and well-maintained car. Visit Lake Pichola for an evening boat ride through the pristine lake. Watch mesmerizing sunset views over the Aravali hills that wrap the lake and add mind-blowing charms to the atmosphere. Stay overnight in Udaipur.
Day 2: In Udaipur
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, get ready for a fun-filled day in Udaipur. Proceed for a sightseeing tour around the Lake City of Rajasthan by visiting –
- City Palace on the banks of Lake Pichola embraces the ultimate fusion of European, Medieval, and Chinese architectural design.
- Jagdish Mandir or Lake Garden Palace is enclosed with a series of impressive structures gives this palace a regal feel and would surely delight you.
- Saheliyon ki Bari is a Garden of Companions is a beautiful sight to behold and enjoy your great time in its pleasant ambiance.
- Vintage Car Museum houses a huge collection of vintage cars like the 1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom and many other royal car models.
- Bagore ki Haveli is a museum presenting the cultures of Mewar with an antique collection of jewellery hand fans, boxes, copper vessels, and more.
Afterward, return back to the hotel in Udaipur for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Udaipur to Kumbhalgarh
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel to proceed towards Kumbhalgarh which takes around 3 hours to reach. Enjoy the road trip with no hassle in our clean and comfortable cars. On arrival, check-in to the hotel for relaxing. Later in the evening, visit the elegant Mewar Fortress on the western range of Aravali Hills. Kumbhalgarh Fort is a renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site in Rajasthan. Spend your evening while taking beautiful pictures in its pleasant surroundings. Take a guided tour of the fortress. Afterward, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Chittorgarh Transfer
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Continue with a drive to reach Chittorgarh on the 4th day of this tour. Once you reach the city, get transferred to the hotel for relaxing. Later, enjoy the scenic beauty around the Chittorgarh Fort with your better half. The impressive architecture will certainly mesmerize you. Explore Vijay Stambh, Kirti Stambh, Rana Kumbha’s Palace, Padmini Palace, and Kalika Mata Mandir. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Mount Abu Transfer
After a scrumptious breakfast, leave for Mount Abu by a private car and driver. Once you reach the romantic city of Mount Abu, check in to the hotel and relax. Take your beloved one on an evening cruise to Nakki Lake and spend your leisure. Enjoy a boat ride with your life partner and relish the delicious taste of local cuisines. Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 6: Mount Abu Sightseeing
Today after breakfast at the hotel in Mount Abu, leave for a sightseeing tour of the city. The major tourist spots to cover are –
- Dilwara Jain Temples is a huge complex of five temple structures located at a distance of about 2.5 kilometers from Mount Abu.
- Visit Mount Abu Sanctuary to spot rich flora and fauna species in its forest area.
- Besides visit Toad Road, Honeymoon Point, Guru Shikhar, Sunset Point, and Achaleshwar Mahadev Temple
Later return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Mount Abu.
Day 7: Depart back to home
Finally, make your drive back home after breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel in Mount Abu and return back home. Here ends Rajasthan Honeymoon Package.
Our Most Preferred Packages –