Tour at Glance:
Jaipur Udaipur Tour Package is a 5 days tour itinerary providing the best travel experience for a fun-filled vacation in Rajasthan. Discover some of the most beautiful tourist places conveniently to book a 5 days tour by car rental in Jaipur. The two important places in Rajasthan are covered in this tour plan where you can enjoy your great time with family or friends. Discover some of the major landmarks in both these cities and loosen up in its charming beauty.
If you are looking for a short trip of 5 days, then book Jaipur Udaipur Tour Package for a wonderful holiday plan. Customize the tour accordingly, if you wish to explore Ajmer Pushkar en route from Jaipur to Udaipur Taxi.
Tour Duration: 4 Nights/5 Days
Destinations Covered: Jaipur – Udaipur
Itinerary in Detail:
Day 1: Jaipur Arrival
On your arrival at Jaipur Airport or Railway Station, you will meet our professional experts to transfer to your hotel. Relax and freshen up in your room after check-in. Afterward, you will leave for sightseeing in Jaipur that includes a visit to City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and Chokhi Dhani Village. Relish the great taste of Rajasthani cuisines in a traditional style. Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
After morning breakfast at the hotel, proceed for exploring other major landmarks of Jaipur. Discover Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, and Albert Hall Museum. In the evening enjoy a leisure stroll around the colorful market streets and shop for traditional artifacts and handicrafts. Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 3: Udaipur Transfer
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and leave for Jaipur Udaipur Taxi (400 kms / 7 hours). Upon arrival get transferred to the hotel in Udaipur to relax and refresh. In the evening, visit Lake Pichola for boating in its serene surroundings. Capture the stunning sunset views from over the lakeside. Afterward enjoy shopping in colorful bazaars of the city to shop traditional handicrafts and handlooms. Stay overnight in Udaipur.
Day 4: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, continue exploring the city in the comfort of Cab Rental Udaipur. Embark a visit to some of the major tourist places in the Lake City which include –
- City Palace is one of the banks of Lake Pichola and dates back to the 16thcentury during the clan of Sisodia Rajputs.
- Jagdish Temple was built in 1651 by Maharaja Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Fateh Sagar Lake is the second-largest artificial lake surrounded by the Aravalli hills
- Saheliyon ki Bari is otherwise known as Garden of the Maidens where one can relish their leisure.
- Jag Mandir is a beautiful palace floating on the island of Lake Pichola and is known as the Lake Garden Palace.
- Monsoon Palace is a Sajjangarh Palace that overlooks a breathtaking view of the Fateh Sagar Lake.
Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 5: Departure from Udaipur
After breakfast, drive back to Udaipur Airport/ Railway Station to board a flight or train for onward journey.
- Meet & greet upon arrival by our professional experts
- Driver allowance & fuel charges
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Pickup and drop services
- Sightseeing by Private Car & Driver
- Toll/Parking/Taxes Extra
- Monument entrance fees
- All personal expenses