Jaipur 2 Day Sightseeing Tour Package
Jaipur, the pink city of Rajasthan was founded by Sawai Jai Singh II and named after him. It houses the magnificent heritage wealth of the royal Rajput Kings and their huge forts as well as luxurious palaces for tourists to see. The warm welcome of visitors and guests is done by the people here in a cultural way. With a variety of handicrafts, textiles, artifacts, jewelry, and more, you can buy a lot of amazing things as a bonus while shopping in Jaipur.
Distance Covered: 80 km. | Time: 8 Hrs (Per Day)
The Pink City, Jaipur is also the capital city of Rajasthan that you can explore in our 2 days tour package. The following tour plan includes your visit to many architectural jewels like forts, museums, and holy palaces. The Jaipur 2 Days Sightseeing Tour Package will go in the following way –
Day 1: Begin Jaipur Sightseeing Tour by a pickup at your preferred location in the city and get ready for an assisting ride through the city. On the first day, you will cover the following tourist places in the city –
- Amer/Amber Fort is beautifully placed on the Aravalli Hills and serves as the crowning jewel of the Jaipur Tour.
- Jal Mahal is set in the middle of the serene Man Sagar Lake which gives a wonderful view of the surrounding area.
- Kanak Vrindavan is a sprawling garden built in the valley of Aravalli Hills surrounding by a peaceful ambiance and calm environment.
- Jaigarh Fort is otherwise known as the Cheel ka Teela of the Aravali Hills which serves as a guard to the city.
- Nahargarh Fort is one such majestic fortress that houses the world’s largest canon and other architectures.
Afterward, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 2: On this 2nd day of the tour, you will continue exploring the famous places and holy places on a sightseeing cab. After breakfast, you will be picked up from your place by our professional chauffeur cum tour guide in Rajasthan who will assist you further on this tour. Discover these following tourist places in Jaipur on our well-maintained cabs which cover –
- A former ceremonial and administrative seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur is City Palace that houses many structures namely Chandra Mahal, Mubarak Mahal, etc.
- Close to City Palace, lies the largest astronomical observatory called Jantar Mantar which is also recognized as UNESCO World Heritage Site in the city.
- Govind Devji Temple lies in the City Palace complex which is dedicated to Govind Devji and his consort Radha Ji.
- Next on your sightseeing list is Hawa Mahal which is the masterpiece of the Mughal and Rajput style of architecture.
- The oldest museum of the start, Albert Hall Museum is home to a wonderful collection including Indian sculptures, artifacts, carpets, textiles, coins, and more.
- A famous Laxmi Narayan Temple is known as the Birla Temple constructed using charming white marble structures.
- The most popular Moti Dungri Ganesh Mandir lies in the heart of Jaipur city and is dedicated to Lord Ganesha.
By the end of this sightseeing trip, your tour completes here by providing an assisting transfer to your place.
- Meet & greet upon arrival by our professional experts
- Driver allowance & fuel charges
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Pickup and drop services
- Sightseeing by Private Car & Driver
- Toll/Parking/Taxes Extra
- Monument entrance fees
- All personal expenses