Jaipur Two Days Sightseeing Tour
Jaipur, known as the pink city of Rajasthan, was founded by Sawai Jai Singh II and named after him. It houses the magnificent heritage wealth of the royal Rajput Kings and their huge forts as well as luxurious palaces for tourists to see. The warm welcome of visitors and guests is done by the people here in a cultural way. With a variety of handicrafts, textiles, artifacts, jewelry, and more, you can buy a lot of amazing things as a bonus while shopping on Jaipur tour package. The Pink City of Rajasthan, Jaipur is endowed with the rich cultural and heritage splendor of Rajasthan. People here welcome every traveler with open arms to immerse in its traditional lifestyle.
Distance and Time Duration: 80 km. | Time: 8 Hrs (Per Day)
The Jaipur 2 Days Sightseeing Tour Package will go in the following way –
- Amer/Amber Fort is beautifully placed on the Aravalli Hills and serves as the crowning jewel of the Jaipur Tour.
- Jal Mahal is set in the middle of the serene Man Sagar Lake which gives a wonderful view of the surrounding area.
- Kanak Vrindavan is a sprawling garden built in the valley of Aravalli Hills surrounding by a peaceful ambiance and calm environment.
- Jaigarh Fort is otherwise known as the Cheel ka Teela of the Aravali Hills which serves as a guard to the city.
- Nahargarh Fort is one such majestic fortress that houses the world’s largest canon and other architectures.
Afterward, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Jaipur.
- A former ceremonial and administrative seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur is City Palace that houses many structures namely Chandra Mahal, Mubarak Mahal, etc.
- Close to City Palace, lies the largest astronomical observatory called Jantar Mantar which is also recognized as UNESCO World Heritage Site in the city.
- Govind Devji Temple lies in the City Palace complex which is dedicated to Govind Devji and his consort Radha Ji.
- Next on your sightseeing list is Hawa Mahal which is the masterpiece of the Mughal and Rajput style of architecture.
- The oldest museum of the start,Albert Hall Museumis home to a wonderful collection including Indian sculptures, artifacts, carpets, textiles, coins, and more.
- A famous Laxmi Narayan Temple is known as the Birla Temple constructed using charming white marble structures.
- The most popular Moti Dungri Ganesh Mandir lies in the heart of Jaipur city and is dedicated to Lord Ganesha.
By the end of this sightseeing trip, your tour completes here by providing an assisting transfer to your place.
FAQ’s on Jaipur Two Days Tour –
Q.1. Which must-see sights are included in a two-day trip package to Jaipur?
Ans. Major attractions like the Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Jantar Mantar are usually included in a two-day trip of Jaipur. It gives guests the chance to take in the Pink City’s rich cultural diversity, fascinating history, and breathtaking architecture in a shorter amount of time.
Popular Jaipur Tour Packages
4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
80 km. & 8 Hrs/day
02N – 03D
03N – 04D
04N – 05D
Popular Jaipur Tour Packages
The Capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur serves as the prime destination for all Rajasthan Tours. Therefore it boosts Jaipur Tourism all over the world. Wanderers flock here in abundance and every succeeding year the no. of travelers in Jaipur rises. Through our Jaipur tour packages, you can plan your holidays in multiple ways while experiencing something unique every time.
Best Jaipur Same Day Tours
Jaipur is encircled by many rural and urban areas, which forms an attraction for their own reasons. Our same-day trips from Jaipur are accompanied by car rental and a well-trained chauffeur who will assist you with one of your Jaipur Same Day Tours. Be it for rich wildlife or abandoned sites, each one of these offers the best experiences for one day tour near Jaipur. Check out the below-assorted list of some popular Same Day Tours from Jaipur.
Car Rental and Outstation Taxi in Jaipur
Rajasthan Cab provides a widest range of Taxi Rental Services in Jaipur for local and outstation tours to any destination in India. With these services, we make intercity travels comfortable and hassle-free. From economy cars to luxury and tempo travellers, we have a sorted section of cars to choose the one depending on your needs. Below listed are some of the best-selling car rental packages from Jaipur that you can opt for making trips joyful.
Other Rajasthan Tours
- Jaipur Tour From Pune
- Jaipur Tour From Bangalore
- Jaipur Tour From Kolkata
- Jaipur Tour Package Gujarat
- Jaipur Tour Package Chennai
- Jaipur Tour Package Delhi
- Jaipur Tour From Ahmedabad
- Jaipur Tour From Jaisalmer
- Jaipur Tour From Hyderabad
- Jaipur Tour From Mumbai
- Jaipur Tour From Udaipur
- Jaipur Tour From Jodhpur
- Jaipur Tour From Surat
- Jaipur Tour From Lucknow
- Jaipur Tour From Kanpur
- Jaipur Tour From Vadodara
- Jaipur Tour From Chandigarh
- Jaipur Tour From Kochi
- Jaipur Tour From Kerala
- Jaipur Tour From Indore
- Jaipur Tour From Agra
- Jaipur Tour From Karnataka
- Jaipur Tour From Amritsar