Jaipur to Bundi Taxi
Bundi is one of the historical sites in the Rajasthan state of India. Let me tell you that this is a major district of Rajasthan. Bundi is a popular tourist destination in ancient times, Bundi is known for its magnificent Havelis and ancient Visual building. Bundi’s natural attractions like rivers, lakes, and waterfalls. Bundi is 218 km away from Jaipur with Rajasthan cab book your trip Jaipur to Bundi Taxi. Bundi was previously known as “Bunda-ka-Nal”, Nal means narrow ways. It is home to some of the most magnificent palaces, majestic forts, baolis, havelis, temples, and chhatris with carved pillars. The verdant green lands of this area are host to a huge variety of flora and fauna species.
Bundi Tourism –
A splendid town located around 36 kilometers from Kota Bundi is adorned with fantastic palaces and forts. It beholds the unfading beauty of nature and surroundings of Aravalli Ranges and rivers liked by fields of crops. Bundi lies far away from the maddening crowds of the city where you can get immersed in its simple rural folk. It was once ruled by Hada Chauhans and was also the capital of the great Hadoti Kingdom which was renowned for its art and sculptures. This place still retains its charismatic medieval grandeur of those days. Travelers can unveil the history while exploring the town on Jaipur Car Rental Services.
Places to visit in Bundi –
- Sukh Mahal
- Kshar Bag
- Raniji ki Baori
- Dabhai Kund
- Nagar Sagar Kund
- Taragarh Fort
Distance & Time
Enjoy 218 kms drive to reach Bundi from Jaipur which takes 4-5 hour of journey. The other route is quite long that passes through Kishangarh & Ajmer, which will increase your travel time by 2 hours. So, if you are planning an on-route visit to Ajmer, then you must access this route otherwise, you can go directly to Bundi.
On Route Sites to Visit
- Shri Kalyan Ji Mandir, Diggi
- Diggi Fort
- Dhanna Bhagat Ji Gurudwara
- Hadi Rani Kund
Why you should choose Rajasthan Cabs for Kota to Jaipur trip?
- All our drivers are from Rajasthan and have a commercial license.
- The cabs have an All India Taxi Permit and are 100% insured.
- Our drivers have more than 3-5-year experience.
- The chauffeurs are well aware of all the National Highways & tourist spots.
- Easy payment panel with the assurance of transparency
- Safe, secure, and hassle-free drive across the city
- You can check the feedback of our satisfied clients on TripAdvisor, Google, which makes us the most positively reviewed Cab firm in Jaipur, Rajasthan.