Jaipur Sightseeing Taxi
Plan a Jaipur sightseeing taxi at just rs 1299/- for the duration of the whole day. We, at Jaipur sightseeing taxi offers from Sedan to SUV at just rs 1299/-. Rajasthan Cab provides us the cab with the experienced and personal guide cum driver. This city is witness to many beautiful scenes which are also making India proud and attracting tourists in the number of millions.
As the capital of Rajasthan and a beautiful city, Jaipur is adding beauty to the state as a grand destination. Known as the “Pink City”, the city is a site of historical and cultural heritage. This is world-famous as a “beautiful triangular tourist destination” along with Agra and Delhi. You can visit this beautiful city with your family or alone for fun.
Our Featured Jaipur Taxi Tour:
- Night Sightseeing tour packages
- 1 Day Sightseeing tour package
- Jaipur Darshan
- Light and Sound show at Amer Fort
- Experience the Rajasthani Culture at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur
Places you must visit:
- City Palace – The City Palace of Jaipur was once the seat of the royal houses, which ruled from here. Its vast complex consists of many buildings, courtyards and gardens. The architecture of the palace incorporates a fusion of Indian, Mughal, Rajput and even European styles which are built-in red and pink sandstone.
- Jal Mahal – It is the only palace in Jaipur that remains open after sunset, all other places are closed after sunset. The view of Jal Mahal is worth seeing in the eyes. Come here after dinner and spend some time looking at it in the light of night.
- Hawa Mahal – Built of red and pink sandstone, Hawa Mahal is a unique example of Rajputana architecture located on the edge of the City Palace. The palace is designed to resemble a beehive.
- Amer Fort – This 16th-century fort was built by a trusted general of Akbar, which is made of red sandstone and marble. Its architecture is a mixture of Rajput, Hindu and Mughal styles, which gives this fort a unique look.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the places to see near Jaipur?
Jaipur connects all the routes together. The famous sites to visit are Pushkar, Ajmer, Fatehpur Sikri and many more.
Is Jaipur having an airport?
Yes, the Jaipur international airport connects all the tier1 places together.
Which is the most popular resort in Jaipur?
There are many popular resorts in Jaipur one of them is Chokhi Dhani.
How to book Jaipur sightseeing Taxi?
You can book a taxi by filling the form or call on the no. +919358811941, 0141 4040687
When City Palace open?
It gets opens by 09:30 AM till 05:00PM .
Jaisalmer Tour -10 Must-Visit Places in Jaisalmer 2021
Experience the Rajasthani Culture at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur
How to Hire A Budget Cab/Taxi For Jaipur Tour
Amber Fort Light and Sound Show 2021
One Day Jaipur to Ajmer and Pushkar Trip by Car
Best Places to Visit in Jaipur 2021