Delhi to Jodhpur Taxi
Rajasthan Cab provides the best Delhi to Jodhpur Taxi service for traveling from one place to another. You can get clean and sanitized cabs for hassle-free transfers while getting assistance from our professionally trained and courteous chauffeurs. By booking Delhi to Jodhpur Taxi service, you can enjoy an easy and convenient journey on a round trip. The experienced drivers on this route will take you to the final destination in a very comfortable way. We provide taxis for both round trips and one-way cabs. If you are planning to visit Jodhpur for 1 or 2 days, you can opt for an Outstation Round Trip. Get the cheapest and reliable car rentals from Delhi to Jodhpur.
Jodhpur is the second largest tourist place in Rajasthan which is especially known as the Blue City or Sun City. The nickname blue city clearly fits the city due to the presence of many blue-painted houses in the old city. Besides, Jodhpur is also dubbed as the Sun City due to the sunny climate all around the year. Jodhpur is enclosed with many beautiful architectural jewels like forts, palaces, temples, Havelis, and even blue houses embracing the spectacular sight of Rajasthani traditional lifestyle. Enjoy Jodhpur Sightseeing Tour by car while getting the assistance of a local tour guide who is familiar with glorifying history and cultural heritage charm.
Places of attraction in Jodhpur –
- Mehrangarh Fort sprawls across 125 meters above Jodhpur’s skyline and showcases the exquisitely latticed windows, carved panels, intricately decorated windows, and many architectural attractions.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace dates back to 1929 and was built with sandstone and marble, the splendid architecture of the palace describes a blend of Indo-Saracenic, classical revival, and Western Art Deco styles.
- Jaswant Thada is truly a milky white memorial marvel displaying portraits of Marwar rulers along with informative didactics.
- Clock Tower is also known as Ghanta Ghar which is located in one of the busiest areas of Jodhpur and is a great place for shopping.
- Kaylana Lake is a small artificial lake and a perfect picnic spot to explore in Jodhpur.
Distance, time, and route information –
Delhi to Jodhpur travel distance is approximately 606 kilometers (may vary according to the road condition). It generally takes between 11 to 12 hours to cover the miles of distance from Delhi to Jodhpur Cab. The direct route goes through NH8 which connects the city well and makes it easier to travel.
The places that you will see on the way from Delhi to Jodhpur route include Neemrana Fort Palace, Salasar Balaji Temple, Hawa Mahal, Ajmer Dargah Sharif, and Khimsar Sand Dunes. You can plan en-route visits to any of these tourist places on a taxi rental package.
Booking Tempo Traveller in Delhi for a hassle-free group journey from Delhi to Jodhpur through Rajasthan Cab is affordable and reliable. To know more about services, feel free to contact our travel experts by calling us on +919358811941 or sending an email to [email protected] or by visiting our website www.rajasthancab.com