Udaipur to Mount Abu Taxi
Mount Abu is just like the cheery on the cake because Rajasthan will surely mesmerize you with the curious combination of vast stretches of arid deserts and cold Aravalli mountain ranges. Mount Abu is 164 km from Udaipur and is the only hill station of Rajasthan & with us, you can hire a taxi from Udaipur to visit Mount Abu, which takes around 2-3 hours.
Udaipur to Mount Abu taxi fare:
- Rs 9 per km for Sedan cab
- For Innova rs 11 per km
- Rs 16 per km for Tempo traveller
Distance and Fare:
Mount Abu is a 165 km drive from Udaipur, and it takes a 2-3 hour drive to reach Mount Abu. The best route to reach Mount Abu from Udaipur is Udaipur > Sukher > Gogunda > Dang > Swaroopganj > Abu road > Mount Abu. You can also take a longer route from Udaipur, which will 1st take you to Eklingji temple & then to Nathdwara where you can get the blessings of Lord Krishna at Shrinathji Temple.
Mount Abu is 165 km or 2-3 hour drive away from Udaipur, and on the route, you can plan to visit:
Plus, you can also plan some extra time & visit the famous Shrinathji Temple in Nathdwara.
Why you choose Rajasthan Cab for the Mount Abu trip?
Rajasthan Cabs is an award-winning firm, below we have presented some of the features:
- All our drivers are from Rajasthan and have a commercial license.
- All our cabs have an All India Taxi Permit and 100% insured.
- Our drivers have more than 3-5-year experience.
- You are well aware of all the National Highways & tourist spots.
- You can check our reviewed-on TripAdvisor, Google which makes us the most positive reviewed Cab firm in Jaipur, Rajasthan.