Ajmer Pushkar Tour Package
Devote one day at the most enchanting sites of pilgrimage cities, surrounded by Aravali Mountains in Rajasthan, i.e., Ajmer & Pushkar. Start your trip from Jaipur towards Ajmer and Pushkar tourist places that will be covered on the same day. Experience the spiritual side of Rajasthan while discovering these beautiful places. Enjoy your great time on the city tour and get the best memorable travel experience on this tour. If you are someone looking for an escape from your daily hectic routine, then this would be a great way to relax and enjoy some time. Book complete Ajmer Pushkar Tour Package of Rajasthan cab that covers all the Ajmer sightseeing places along with its nearby place i.e. Pushkar
The main tourist attractions and monuments you will visit on this tour are:
Highlights of Ajmer and Pushkar tour package
Ajmer sightseeing places are:
- Ajmer Sharif Dargah is considered to be among the popular holiest Muslim Shrines in India which is revered by all the pilgrims around the state.
- Ana Sagar Lake is a manmade reservoir was built by Anaji Chauhan on the banks of Daulat Bagh.
- Adhai Din ka Jhopda is the oldest mosque in India which was constructed in just two and a half-day.
Pushkar sightseeing places are:
- Lord Brahma Temple is an ancient religious shrine dedicated to Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe.
- Pushkar Lake is one of the most prominent religious lakes in Rajasthan that is encircled by almost 500 temples and 52 ghats.
Jaipur to Ajmer Route Information –
Ajmer is a small holy city located at a distance of 135 kilometers from the state capital Jaipur which can easily be covered by our Jaipur Taxi Services. You can plan your pit stops according to your interests and convenience. Traveling in a private car with a professional driver can let you enjoy your journey in the most comfortable way. Hire a cab service in Jaipur to travel easily in the comfort of your cars and vehicles.
Ajmer – Pushkar (Day Tour):
In the morning, the private cab will pick you from the Railway station/Bus stop & head straight for a day tour to Ajmer-Pushkar. Visit the famous Dargah Sharif, Adhai din ka Jhopra, Ana Sagar Lake. Then continue towards Pushkar sightseeing, visit the well-known Brahma Temple, which is the only temple dedicated to Brahma in India. At last, visit Pushkar Lake. Then head back towards Jaipur. Reach Jaipur by late evening. A private cab will drop you at the Railway Station/Bus stop.
1. Meet & greet upon arrival by our professional experts
2. Toll Tax, Parking Charges, Driver allowance & fuel charges
3. Pickup and drop services
4. Sightseeing and Travel by Private AC Car
1. Monument entrance fees
2. All personal expenses
3. 5% GST Extra
Other Related Services in Ajmer: