Trip To Rajasthan
Trip to Rajasthan is a 5 nights 6 days tour covering the most popular cities along with an excursion to an ancient town of Osian. The trip includes Jaipur, Osian, Jodhpur, and Udaipur. Whether you are planning a short trip with family or looking for a getaway in Rajasthan, this tour is ideal to enjoy your holidays in its culturally rich lifestyle. Experience something unique and exciting while enjoying desert adventures in Osian and sightseeing tours of Jodhpur, Udaipur, and Jaipur. Take a tour of Rajasthan’s hidden jewel in the Thar Desert, Osian which is commonly referred as the “Khajuraho of Rajasthan”.
Customize your tour plan of 6 days covering Jaipur, Osian, Jodhpur, and Udaipur according to your interests and comfort. Talk to our experienced and professional tour operators on call or fill the form below. Our agents will get back to you in just a few hours.
Tour Duration: 5 Nights & 6 Days
Destinations Covered: Jaipur – Osian – Jodhpur – Udaipur
Detail Tour Plan:
Day 1: Jaipur Arrival & Sightseeing
Your arrival in Jaipur Airport/Railway station will be greeted by our escorting manager who will accompany you to reach the pre-booked hotel in Jaipur. Relax and refresh at your hotel room after check-in.
In the evening, be ready to proceed for a half-day Jaipur Sightseeing Tour which includes a visit to the following famous landmarks –
- Amber Fort & Palace is the artistic crown of Jaipur City located on the Aravalli Hills overlooking the Maota Lake.
- Jal Mahal is a famous water palace floating on the Man Sagar Lake and offers splendid views of the surroundings.
- Hawa Mahal is the Palace of Breeze standing right in the heart of Jaipur city.
- City Palace is a popular royal palace that represents the glory and grandeur of early kings and maharajas.
- Jantar Mantar is an iconic UNESCO World Heritage Observatory housing 19 architectural astronomical instruments and the largest sundial.
Return back to the hotel and stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 2: Osian Transfer & Desert Camping
Today, you will drive to Osian oasis in the Thar Desert where you can enjoy your stay in a tented camp and experience a night under the shed of twinkling stars in the desert. Enjoy camel safari over the sand dunes and gaze out at the stunning views of the setting sun. Be a part of evening cultural program at the campsite where folk music and dance performance will be given by artists. After the cultural evening and buffet dinner, you will stay overnight under a canopy of stars.
Day 3: Jodhpur Transfer
On the 3rd day, you will be transferred to Jodhpur after breakfast. Jodhpur is famously known as the Blue City of Rajasthan and Sun City due to the sunny climate it enjoys throughout the year. Upon arrival, you will be escorted to reach the hotel for relaxing.
Thereafter, in the evening proceed for a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur which includes a visit to
- Mehrangarh Fort – An opulent fortress is located on a hilltop around 122 meters above sea level.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace & Museum – A magnificent piece of Rajasthan’s heritage and a symbol of the new Jodhpur.
- Jaswant Thada – A cenotaph serves as the cremation ground for the royal Rajput family of Marwar.
- Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park – Located on the side range of Mehrangarh Fort that preserves ecologically restored desert and arid land vegetation.
Stay overnight in Jodhpur
Day 4: Udaipur Transfer
Today, you will drive to Udaipur after breakfast from the hotel in Jodhpur. Udaipur is well-known as the City of Lakes which is set around a series of artificial lakes and is famous for its lavish royal residences. On arrival, get assisted transfer to reach the pre-booked hotel in Udaipur.
After relaxing some time, get ready to enjoy the remaining day on Udaipur Sightseeing Tour wherein you will visit Lake Pichola. Enjoy boating in the stunning lake of Pichola where you will sail in the freshwater amidst the pleasant surroundings. Afterward, Jagdish Temple is a large Hindu Temple where you can worship Jagannath Rai. Take a leisure stroll around the colorful bazaars for shopping traditional handicrafts and handloom items. Stay overnight in Udaipur.
Day 5: Udaipur Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, continue enjoying the sightseeing tour of Udaipur by car and driver where you will cover –
- City Palace – A royal palace complex in the city which is the largest palace complex having many architectural marvels.
- Jag Mandir – Also known as the Lake Garden Palace built on an island of the Lake Pichola
- Bagore ki Haveli – The majestic Haveli stands magnificently on the waterfront of the surreal Lake Pichola
- Saheliyon ki Bari – A sprawling lush green garden is located on the banks of Lake Fateh Sagar which is one of the most astonishing gardens ever built in history.
- Monsoon Palace – Sajjangarh Palace is a hilltop palatial residence in the city which overlooks Fateh Sagar Lake.
Stay overnight in Udaipur.
Day 6: Departure from Udaipur
After breakfast at the hotel, you will drive back to the airport or railway station to board a flight or train toward your onward destination.