Jaipur Tour Package from Mumbai
The royalty and luxury of the raja-maharajas in the Jaipur tour from Mumbai. It will bring you the best things of Jaipur like royal palaces, fortified forts, beautifully carved Havelis, enchanting wildlife, adventure-filled activities, and mouth-watering delicacies. There are many things to enjoy and explore in Jaipur. We all know Jaipur is known as the Pink City and the capital of Rajasthan. There are important things that you keep in mind while planning Jaipur Tour Packages from Mumbai. Rajasthan Cab provides you with all the facilities in the tour package to Jaipur. We will be sharing information on the climate, the best time to visit Jaipur, and several other things to make your journey comfortable.
Best time to book Jaipur Tour Package:
Enjoy your Jaipur tour in the winter season. It is the best time to book a Jaipur tour package from Mumbai. The winter season starts from October to February and the weather during these months starts to explore the best of Jaipur sightseeing, cultural tour, wildlife expedition, and desert safaris. The summer season starts from April to June during which it is quite hot in Jaipur, so it is advisable to avoid visiting Jaipur during the summers. Monsoon is also not a great time to visit Jaipur as the rain might hamper your sightseeing plans.
How to Reach Jaipur from Mumbai?
1. You can reach by Air: Jaipur has an airport to host national and international flights. The aerial distance from Mumbai to Jaipur is 910 kilometers. There are regular flights from Jaipur to Mumbai, some are direct and some are connecting to it.
2. You can reach by Rail: The train makes it convenient to reach Jaipur from Mumbai. There are direct and indirect trains from Jaipur to Mumbai. There are daily and weekly trains available. The fastest train is Jaipur Mumbai Central Duronto which takes around 17 hours to take you from Mumbai to Jaipur. The distance between Jaipur and Mumbai is 1,149 km.
3. You can reach By Road: Rajasthan is connected by national highways which makes Jaipur easily reach from Mumbai. One can easily reach Jaipur from Mumbai. The road distance from Mumbai to Jaipur is 1110 km. You can travel by your vehicle or take a taxi, cab, tempo traveller, bus from Rajasthan cab at the best price with the best service.
Things you can enjoy from Jaipur Tour Packages from Mumbai:
There are many things you can enjoy in Jaipur. We are sharing some of them –
- Hawa Mahal
- Amber Place
- City Place
- Adventure tours
- Beautiful handicrafts
- Traditional folk dance and music
Our Taxi Rental Fare –
|Car model/ Suv/ Tempo/ Bus||Per km fare||Driver night|
|Suzuki Dzire||Rs 9||Rs 200|
|Toyota Etios||Rs 9-10||Rs 200|
|Toyota Innova||Rs 11||Rs 200|
|Toyota Crysta||Rs 13||Rs 200|
|Toyota Fortuner||Rs 25||Rs 300|
|Tempo Traveller||Rs 16-20||Rs 300|
We deal in the following services:
Rajasthan Cab offers all taxi services like sedan cab, Suv cab, tempo traveller, bus, etc.
Why you choose Rajasthan Cabs?
1. All our drivers are from Rajasthan and have a commercial license.
2. All our cabs have an All India Taxi Permit and 100% insured.
3. Our drivers have more than 3-5-year experience.
4. You are well aware of all the National Highways & tourist spots.
5. You can check our reviewed-on TripAdvisor, Google which makes us the most positive reviewed Cab firm in Jaipur, Rajasthan.