Jaipur trip package from Bangalore
Jaipur is mainly famous for the luxury of the raja-maharajas. Bangalore is the city in south India, People of Bangalore looks to enjoy these places to travel.
It will bring you the best things of Jaipur like royal palaces, forts, beautifully Havelis, enchanting wildlife, adventureactivities and the mouth-watering delicacies. There are many things to enjoyand explore in Jaipur city.Jaipur is also known as the Pink City and the capital of Rajasthan.
There are many things that you keep in mind while planning the trip to Jaipur Trip. Rajasthan Cab provides you with all the facilities in the Jaipur trip.
We will be sharing the information onclimate, the best time to visit Jaipur and many other things to make your journey comfortable.
Best time to book Jaipur Trip Package:
You can enjoy your Jaipur trip mainly in the winter season. It is the best time to book a Jaipur trip from Bangalore. The winter season starts from October to February and the weather during these months starts to explore the best places of Jaipur sightseeing, cultural tour, wildlife expedition and desert safaris.
The summer season starts from April to June which is quite hot in Jaipur, so it is advisable to avoid visiting the Jaipur during the summers. Monsoon is also not a great time to visit the Jaipur as the rainmight hamper your sightseeing plans.
How to Reach Jaipur trip from Bangalore
- You can reach by through-plane: Jaipur is the airport to host national and international flights. The aerial distance from Mumbai to Jaipur is 1520 kilometres. There are regular flights from Jaipur to Bangalore, some are direct and some are indirect to Jaipur.
- You can reach through train:</strong The train makes it more convenient to reach the Jaipur from Bangalore. There are direct and indirect trains from Jaipur to Bangalore.
The fastest train is Jaipur Suvidha express which takes around 1 day and 10 hours to take you from Bangalore to Jaipur. The distance between Jaipur and Bangaloreis around 2100 km.
- You can reach by taxi or tempo traveler: Rajasthan is connected by the national highways which make Jaipur easily reach from Bangalore. One can easily reach Jaipur from Bangalore through road. The road distance from Bangalore to Jaipur is 2210 km.
You can travel by your vehicle or take a taxi, cab, tempo traveller, bus from Rajasthan cab at the best price with the best service.
Things you can enjoy from Jaipur Tour Packages from Bangalore:
There are many things you can enjoy in Jaipur like:
- Hawa Mahal.
- Amber Place.
- Wildlife expeditions
- Camel breeding farms
- Adventure tours.
- Colourful fairs and festivals
- Traditional folk dance and music
We deal in the following services:
- Rajasthan Cab offers all taxi services like small cab, big cab, tempo traveller, bus, etc.
- We also offer all hotel services.
Why you choose Rajasthan Cab :-
- All our drivers are from Rajasthan and have a commercial license.
- All our cabs have All India Taxi Permit and 100% insured.
- Our drivers have more than 3-5-year experience.
- You are well aware of all the National Highways & tourist spots.
- You can check our reviewed-on TripAdvisor, Google that makes us the most positive reviewed Cab firm in the Jaipur, Rajasthan.