Jaipur Tour from Bangalore
Jaipur is mainly famous for the luxury of the raja-maharajas. Bangalore is a city in south India, People of Bangalore look to enjoy these places to travel. It will bring you the best things of Jaipur like royal palaces, forts, beautifully Havelis, enchanting wildlife, adventure activities, and mouth-watering delicacies. There are many things to enjoy and explore in Jaipur city. Jaipur is also known as the Pink City and the capital of Rajasthan. There are many things that you keep in mind while planning the trip to Jaipur Tour from Bangalore. Rajasthan Cab provides you with all the facilities for the Jaipur trip. We will be sharing information on climate, the best time to visit Jaipur, and many other things to make your journey comfortable.
Best time to book Jaipur Trip Package:
You can enjoy your Jaipur trip mainly in the winter season. It is the best time to book a Jaipur tour from Bangalore. The winter season starts from October to February and the weather during these months starts to explore the best places of Jaipur sightseeing, cultural tour, wildlife expedition, and desert safaris. The summer season starts from April to June which is quite hot in Jaipur, so it is advisable to avoid visiting the Jaipur during the summers. Monsoon is also not a great time to visit the Jaipur as the rain might hamper your sightseeing plans.
How to Reach Jaipur trip from Bangalore
1. You can reach by plane from your vehicle or take a taxi, cab: Jaipur is the airport to host national and international flights. The aerial distance from Bangalore to Jaipur is 2000 kilometers. There are regular flights from Jaipur to Bangalore, some are direct and some are indirect to Jaipur.
2. You can reach by train: The train makes it more convenient to reach the Jaipur from Bangalore. There are direct and indirect trains from Jaipur to Bangalore. The fastest train is the Jaipur Suvidha express which takes around 1 day and 10 hours to take you from Bangalore to Jaipur. The distance between Jaipur and Bangalore is around 2100 km.
3. You can reach by taxi or tempo traveler: Rajasthan is connected by the national highways which make Jaipur easily reach from Bangalore. One can easily reach Jaipur from Bangalore through the road. The road distance from Bangalore to Jaipur is 2210 km. You can travel from your vehicle or take a taxi, cab, tempo traveler, bus from Rajasthan cab at the best price with the best service.
Things you can enjoy from Jaipur Tour Packages from Bangalore:
There are many things you can enjoy on Jaipur City Tour like:
- Hike up to Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort, and Jaigarh Fort
- Soak in the opulence of City Palace
- Immerse in the timeless charm of Hawa Mahal
- Capture splendid views of Jal Mahal
- Discover the ancient world of Astronomy at Jantar Mantar
- Treat yourself with delicious Rajasthani Cuisines
- Enjoy Jaipur’s Nightlife
- Shop till you drop at Jaipur Bazaars
We provide the following services:
1. All taxi services like small cab, big cab, tempo traveller, bus, etc.
2. We also offer all hotel services.
3. Tour guide in Rajasthan
4. Chauffeur-driven cars
Why you choose Rajasthan Cab:-
1. All our drivers are based in Rajasthan and have a commercial license.
2. Our cabs have an All India Taxi Permit and are 100% insured.
3. The chauffeurs have more than 3-5 years of experience.
4. Drivers are well-versed of all the National Highways & tourist spots.
5. You can check our client’s feedback on TripAdvisor where we have 1k + positive reviews making us the leading Cab firm in Jaipur, Rajasthan.