Jaipur tour from Kerala
Book your Kerala to Jaipur Tour Package with Rajasthan Cab and discover the mesmerizing beauty of Pink City in India. Plan 3 Nights 4 Days Tour with us and discover stunning architectural masterpieces in Jaipur. Along with Jaipur sightseeing tour, explore Abhaneri and Bhangarh by enjoying a car rental service in Jaipur.
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights & 4 Days
Jaipur – Abhaneri – Bhangarh – Jaipur
Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur
Board an early morning flight connecting Kerala to Jaipur from any nearest airport to your location. Upon your arrival at Jaipur International Airport, you will meet our representative at the airport who will assist you for further journey. Get transferred to the hotel for relaxing some time. If time allows, you may explore the city as per your interest. Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 2: In Jaipur
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy Jaipur Sightseeing Tour by car. Our driver will assist you to explore the city. Discover some of its major tourist attractions, such as –
- Amer Fort is a beautiful Hill Fort in Rajasthan of Hindu and Mughal Style.
- Hawa Mahal is a 5 storey structure showcasing the fusion of Hindu and Islamic architectural style.
- City Palace is a huge palace complex comprising of the museum, palaces, and structures
- Jantar Mantar is a UNESCO World Heritage Site owing 19 astronomical observatories.
- Albert Hall Museum explicit the amazing style of Indo – Saracenic style of architecture.
- Birla Mandir is modernly styled a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Galtaji Temple is an ancient pilgrimage center offering temples, pavilions.
- Jaipur Bazaars to shop colorful handicrafts, textiles, jewellery, etc
Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 3: Abhaneri & Bhangarh Sightseeing
Today, you will explore Abhaneri & Bhangarh Fort near Jaipur. After breakfast at the hotel, leave for a day trip to Abhaneri which is widely famous for its Chand Baori Stepwell. Later, you will visit Bhangarh Fort that is a renowned haunted place not only in Rajasthan but all over India. It is prohibited to visit this place after sunset, so plan your trip accordingly. Later, return back to Jaipur for an overnight stay in the city.
Day 4: Departure
Conclude your Kerala to Jaipur Tour Package by boarding a flight back to Chennai. Here ends your tour.
The above-discussed Kerala to Jaipur Tour Package can easily be customized as per your interests and preferences. You can talk to our experts and tailor-made your holidays in Rajasthan. Book your travel itinerary at the best affordable prices and contact us at +919358811941, 0141 4040687