Jaipur Tour from Kerala
Book your Kerala to Jaipur Tour Package with Rajasthan Cab and discover the mesmerizing beauty of the Pink City in India. Plan 3 Nights 4 Days Tour with us and discover stunning architectural masterpieces in Jaipur. Along with the Jaipur sightseeing tour, explore Abhaneri and Bhangarh by enjoying a car rental service in Jaipur. Get soaked in rich heritage cultures of Rajasthan on this tour plan. Where Jaipur’s iconic tourist attractions lures you by its beauty, on the other site Abhaneri and Bhangarh entices you with its historical significance.
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights & 4 Days
Jaipur – Abhaneri – Bhangarh – Jaipur
Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur
Board an early morning flight connecting Kerala to Jaipur from any nearest airport to your location. Upon your arrival at Jaipur International Airport, you will meet our representative at the airport who will assist you for further journey. Get transferred to the hotel for relaxing some time. If time allows, you may explore the city as per your interest. Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 2: In Jaipur
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy Jaipur Sightseeing Tour by car. Our driver will assist you to explore the city. Discover some of its major tourist attractions, such as –
- Amer Fort is a beautiful Hill Fort in Rajasthan of enjoys Hindu and Mughal Styles.
- Hawa Mahal is a 5 storey structure showcasing the fusion of Hindu and Islamic architectural style.
- City Palace is a huge palace complex comprising of the museum, palaces, and structures
- Jantar Mantar is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that owes 19 astronomical observatories.
- Albert Hall Museum explicit the amazing style of Indo – Saracenic style of architecture.
- Birla Mandir is modernly styled a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Galtaji Temple is an ancient pilgrimage center offering temples, pavilions.
- Jaipur Bazaars to shop colorful handicrafts, textiles, jewelry, etc.
Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 3: Abhaneri & Bhangarh Sightseeing
Today, you will explore Abhaneri & Bhangarh Fort near Jaipur. After breakfast at the hotel, leave for a day trip to Abhaneri which is widely famous for its Chand Baori Stepwell. Later, you will visit Bhangarh Fort that is a renowned haunted place not only in Rajasthan but all over India. It is prohibited to visit this place after sunset, so plan your trip accordingly. Later, return back to Jaipur for an overnight stay in the city.
Abhaneri – One of the most intricate pieces of architecture in Rajasthan, Abhaneri stepwell is the best place to visit near Jaipur. Its iconic attraction of Chand Baori allures everyone with its architectural charm. Also visit the Harshat Mata Temple, the deity of Happiness near Chand Baori.
Bhangarh – India’s one of the famous haunted places, Bhangarh Fort is widely known for its spooky and paranormal happenings inside the fort. The fortress was built in the 17th century in Rajasthan by an ancient specimen. It reveals interesting tales of the bygone era.
Day 4: Departure
Conclude your Kerala to Jaipur Tour Package by boarding a flight back to Chennai. Here ends your tour.
Above-discussed Kerala to Jaipur Tour Package can easily be customized as per your interests and preferences. You can talk to our experts and tailor-made your holidays in Rajasthan. Book your travel itinerary at the best affordable prices and contact us at +919358811941, 0141 4040687
1. Meet & greet upon arrival by our professional experts
2. Toll Tax, Parking Charges, Driver allowance & fuel charges
3. Pickup and drop services
4. Sightseeing and Travel by Private AC Car
1. Monument entrance fees
2. All personal expenses
3. 5% GST Extra