Jaipur Tour Packages for Couple
Reckoned as the Pink City of Rajasthan, Jaipur is one of the best romantic destinations in Rajasthan for couples. From cultural heritage charm to exciting activities, the city has it all. Your holidays in the city will bring you several amazing experiences like strolling in the rustic streets, awestruck by the forts, and mesmerizing Havelis. This is a 3 nights & 4 days tour wherein you will get drenched in the vibrant colors of Rajasthan and feel its cultural richness on a sightseeing tour.
If you want to add any of your favorite places, then customize the tour by talking to our travel agents who are available 24*7 to hear you!
Tour Duration: 3 Nights & 4 Days
Destinations Covered: Jaipur
Day 1: Jaipur Arrival
Upon arrival at Jaipur Airport or Railway Station, meet our escorting manager who will transfer you to the hotel by private vehicle. The rest of the day is leisure for you. The leisure time can be spent while enjoying shopping in colorful Jaipur Bazaars where you can buy many traditional artifacts and souvenirs. The best things to shop here are textiles, jewellery, handicrafts, mojaris, and more. Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Get ready to unveil the heritage charm of the Pink City. After breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed for Jaipur Sightseeing Tour that includes a visit to these beautiful tourist attractions –
- City Palace has stood at the heart of the old city for nearly 3 centuries shortly after Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. The royal palace is still the home of Jaipur’s modern-day royal family which is more extravagant and enchanting than your imagination.
- Jantar Mantar grabs your attention for being a famous UNESCO World Heritage Site having a special collection of astronomical instruments and a massive sundial known as Samrat Yantra which is a special attraction of this observatory.
- Govind Devji Temple is the oldest and most sacred temple in Jaipur. It is dedicated to Govind Devji who is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Krishna. The idol inside is believed to look exactly like Lord Krishna.
- Hawa Mahal is probably a brilliant piece of art having distinctive architectural features that appear in postcards of the city from the Terracotta Pink or honeycombed façade built to resemble the crown of Lord Krishna.
- Birla Mandir is a milky white marble structure that stands out from other religious shrines. The Hindu Temple exudes quiet, peaceful, and serene vibes that bring the mind to a calming state.
- Albert Hall Museum is the oldest museum in Rajasthan that boasts an extensive collection of art and history. Witness antiquities of different periods in India’s rich history that also exhibit miniature paintings.
Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur City Tour
Today, after breakfast at the hotel, get ready for an exciting day out in the opulent forts and palaces. On the day highlights, you will explore these beautiful tourist sites on a sightseeing trip –
- Amber Fort is the crowning jewel of Jaipur that overlooks from Aravalli Ranges to the city as well as the Maota Lake. The opulent fort complex is decked out with intricate patterns of inlaid marble in nearly every color of the rainbow.
- Nahargarh Fort is also known as Tiger Fort which is a nearly 300-year-old fort that overlooks the entire city from atop the Aravalli Hills – a prime location for the structure to defend Jaipur against enemies.
- Galtaji Temple is a wonderful tourist attraction located in a mountain pass in the Aravalli Hills; they honored it by building the Hindu Temple Galtaji. It is nestled between the cliffs, the temple features a few sacred water tanks with modest fountains as well as frescoes.
- Chokhi Dhani Village is an amazing cultural retreat for travel freaks where you can take part in activities like camel safari and tonga ride. Enjoy live performances of Rajasthani Folk Dances like ghoomer, potter dance, kalbeliya, and more. Relish delicious dinner served in traditional style.
Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 4: Departure from Jaipur
After breakfast, check out and drive to Jaipur Airport / Railway Station to board a flight or train for your onward journey.
1. Meet & greet upon arrival by our professional experts
2. Toll Tax, Parking Charges, Driver allowance & fuel charges
3. Pickup and drop services
4. Sightseeing and Travel by Private AC Car
1. Monument entrance fees
2. All personal expenses
3. 5% GST Extra