Jaipur Tour Packages for Couple
Reckoned as the Pink City of Rajasthan, Jaipur is one of the best romantic destinations in Rajasthan for couples. From cultural heritage charm to exciting activities, the city has it all. Your holidays in the city will bring you several amazing experiences like strolling in the rustic streets, awestruck by the forts, and mesmerizing Havelis. This is a 3 Nights & 4 Days tour wherein you will get drenched in the vibrant colors of Rajasthan and feel its cultural richness on a sightseeing tour.
If you want to add any of your favorite places, then Customize The Tour by talking to our travel agents who are available 24*7 to hear you!
Tour Duration: 3 Nights & 4 Days
Destinations Covered in Trip: Jaipur
Tour Itinerary in Detail:
Day 1: Jaipur Arrival
Upon arrival at Jaipur Airport or Railway Station, meet our escorting manager who will transfer you to the hotel by private vehicle. The rest of the day is leisure for you. The leisure time can be spent while enjoying shopping in colorful Jaipur Bazaars where you can buy many traditional artifacts and souvenirs. The best things to shop here are textiles, jewellery, handicrafts, mojaris, and more. Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Get ready to unveil the heritage charm of the Pink City. After breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed for Jaipur Sightseeing Tour that includes a visit to these beautiful tourist attractions –
- City Palace has stood at the heart of the old city for nearly 3 centuries shortly after Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. The royal palace is still the home of Jaipur’s modern-day royal family which is more extravagant and enchanting than your imagination.
- Jantar Mantar grabs your attention for being a famous UNESCO World Heritage Site having a special collection of astronomical instruments and a massive sundial known as Samrat Yantra which is a special attraction of this observatory.
- Govind Devji Temple is the oldest and most sacred temple in Jaipur. It is dedicated to Govind Devji who is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Krishna. The idol inside is believed to look exactly like Lord Krishna.
- Hawa Mahal is probably a brilliant piece of art having distinctive architectural features that appear in postcards of the city from the Terracotta Pink or honeycombed façade built to resemble the crown of Lord Krishna.
- Birla Mandir is a milky white marble structure that stands out from other religious shrines. The Hindu Temple exudes quiet, peaceful, and serene vibes that bring the mind to a calming state.
- Albert Hall Museum is the oldest museum in Rajasthan that boasts an extensive collection of art and history. Witness antiquities of different periods in India’s rich history that also exhibit miniature paintings.
Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur City Tour
Today, after breakfast at the hotel, get ready for an exciting day out in the opulent forts and palaces. On the day highlights, you will explore these beautiful tourist sites on a sightseeing trip –
- Amber Fort is the crowning jewel of Jaipur that overlooks from Aravalli Ranges to the city as well as the Maota Lake. The opulent fort complex is decked out with intricate patterns of inlaid marble in nearly every color of the rainbow.
- Nahargarh Fort is also known as Tiger Fort which is a nearly 300-year-old fort that overlooks the entire city from atop the Aravalli Hills – a prime location for the structure to defend Jaipur against enemies.
- Galtaji Temple is a wonderful tourist attraction located in a mountain pass in the Aravalli Hills; they honored it by building the Hindu Temple Galtaji. It is nestled between the cliffs, the temple features a few sacred water tanks with modest fountains as well as frescoes.
- Chokhi Dhani Village is an amazing cultural retreat for travel freaks where you can take part in activities like camel safari and tonga ride. Enjoy live performances of Rajasthani Folk Dances like ghoomer, potter dance, kalbeliya, and more. Relish delicious dinner served in traditional style.
Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 4: Departure from Jaipur
After breakfast, check out and drive to Jaipur Airport / Railway Station to board a flight or train for your onward journey.
FAQ’s on Jaipur Tour Packages for Couple –
Q.1. Can romantic events be included in Jaipur vacation packages for couples, and are they customizable?
Ans. Absolutely, couples’ Jaipur travel packages can be tailored to their specific interests. Couples can customize their romantic trip in the enchanted city of Jaipur by adding romantic activities like heritage walks, private dinners, and cultural tours.
Our Popular Tours
4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
80 km. & 8 Hrs/day
02N – 03D
03N – 04D
04N – 05D
Popular Jaipur Tour Packages
The Capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur serves as the prime destination for all Rajasthan Tours. Therefore it boosts Jaipur Tourism all over the world. Wanderers flock here in abundance and every succeeding year the no. of travelers in Jaipur rises. Through our Jaipur tour packages, you can plan your holidays in multiple ways while experiencing something unique every time.
Best Jaipur Same Day Tours
Jaipur is encircled by many rural and urban areas, which forms an attraction for their own reasons. Our same-day trips from Jaipur are accompanied by car rental and a well-trained chauffeur who will assist you with one of your Jaipur Same Day Tours. Be it for rich wildlife or abandoned sites, each one of these offers the best experiences for one day tour near Jaipur. Check out the below-assorted list of some popular Same Day Tours from Jaipur.
Car Rental and Outstation Taxi in Jaipur
Rajasthan Cab provides a widest range of Taxi Rental Services in Jaipur for local and outstation tours to any destination in India. With these services, we make intercity travels comfortable and hassle-free. From economy cars to luxury and tempo travellers, we have a sorted section of cars to choose the one depending on your needs. Below listed are some of the best-selling car rental packages from Jaipur that you can opt for making trips joyful.
Other Rajasthan Tours
- Jaipur Tour From Pune
- Jaipur Tour From Bangalore
- Jaipur Tour From Kolkata
- Jaipur Tour Package Gujarat
- Jaipur Tour Package Chennai
- Jaipur Tour Package Delhi
- Jaipur Tour From Ahmedabad
- Jaipur Tour From Jaisalmer
- Jaipur Tour From Hyderabad
- Jaipur Tour From Mumbai
- Jaipur Tour From Udaipur
- Jaipur Tour From Jodhpur
- Jaipur Tour From Surat
- Jaipur Tour From Lucknow
- Jaipur Tour From Kanpur
- Jaipur Tour From Vadodara
- Jaipur Tour From Chandigarh
- Jaipur Tour From Kochi
- Jaipur Tour From Kerala
- Jaipur Tour From Indore
- Jaipur Tour From Agra
- Jaipur Tour From Karnataka
- Jaipur Tour From Amritsar