Are you on the quest of planning a relaxing trip from Jaipur? Then around 150 kilometers of drive from Jaipur can take you to the heavenly place of Pushkar. The famous holy city of Rajasthan, Pushkar is a place that can fulfill all your purposes of going on a weekend tour away from Jaipur. Especially during the span of lockdown due to increasing cases of COVID-19, it often becomes stressful to get trapped in our own houses. Therefore, there’s no other escape instead of going on a refreshing tour of Pushkar. The peaceful and spiritual vibes of the city can rejuvenate your senses and make you feel relaxed. While considering the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we provide you clean and sanitized cabs to travel safely. So, you can simply book our Jaipur to Pushkar Cab Package and travel smoothly.
RajasthanCab provides complete assurance of your safety while traveling from Jaipur to Pushkar Cab. With experience of over 20 years in the industry, we understand the needs of the different travelers. Therefore, we serve them better each time. To bring ease to your every trip, we work hard to ensure a reliable and hassle-free travel experience with us. Understanding the value of trust in this industry, we always keep transparency on the billing desk and ensure no hidden charges added to your bills. Booking Jaipur to Pushkar Cab with Rajasthan Cab can let you satiate your wanderlust soul.
Distance & Route Information –
Pushkar is approximately 150 kilometers away from Jaipur and takes approximately 4 hours to reach. There are two routes to access the city, i.e. via NH 48, MDR85, and RJ SH 2 or NH 48. The best-suggested route for this trip can go as Jaipur – Bagru – Kishangarh – Ajmer – Pushkar. Also, you can take on route halts at any of these places.
On your way, you can plan your visit to the following tourist attractions –
- Kishangarh Fort
- Ajmer Sharif Dargah
- Adhai Din ka Jhopra
- Nareli Jain Temple
- Anasagar Lake
Top Tourist Places to visit in Pushkar:
One of the oldest cities in India, Pushkar is always a part of every Rajasthan Tour Itineraries in India. When touring around Pushkar city, you can embark on the following tourist attractions –
- Pushkar Lake – The most revered natural lake in India, Pushkar Lake attracts Hindu pilgrims from Rajasthan as well as India.
- Brahma Temple – The ancient Hindu Temple of Lord Brahma is rarely found in India and Pushkar is especially famous for this temple.
- Gurudwara Sahib Pushkar – The Sikh pilgrimage site or Gurudwara Sahib Pushkar commemorates the visit of the first and the tenth gurus.
- Savitri Temple – A religious shrine dedicated to the first wife of Lord Brahma, Goddess Savitri lies on the hillock on the right behind Brahma Temple.
- Pushkar Fair – The most popular tourist attraction in the city is Pushkar Mela which takes place in the month of Kartik (October & November)
By choosing our Jaipur to Pushkar Cab services, you can plan your memorable time by exploring the famous tourist sites of Pushkar. Also, you can consider a visit to Ajmer and add some exciting things to your journey.
Book Jaipur to Pushkar Cab according to your preferences and get the best deals on it. For more details, get in touch with us on call -+919358811941, 0141 4040687 or email us at – [email protected]