Jodhpur Sightseeing Tour
After all, why can’t we see such a beautiful view of this rising sun first? Seeing the beauty of which we stayed shocked. Want to go to a similar moment and a beautiful place, then pack the bags and set out on this pleasant Jodhpur journey.
You must have heard the name of Jodhpur, located about 360km from Jaipur. Yes, this is famous as ‘Blue City’, where you will see a beautiful tradition, culture and heritage from close quarters. Seeing this, you will say here that there is indeed such a place. So we take you today between this beautiful mountains, fortifications, fort, and temples. Where you will find comfort with this, everything present there will look like a family, which will leave a new zeal and zeal for all your problems.
The second-largest city of Rajasthan, Along with AC and Non-AC cabs or taxis, Rajasthan Cab also offers the Glimpse tour package to explore all the popular heritage cities.
Places that includes in Jodhpur sightseeing tour –
The historical grandeur of the city has been bought alive by spreading beautiful palaces, forts and temples throughout the city. Lending a romantic aura to Jodhpur, its exquisite handicrafts, folk dances, folk music.
- Mehrangarh Fort – The Mehrangarh Fort, with its beauty, is a living proof of the hard work and skill of the Jodhpuri sculptors.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace – Yes, Umaid Bhawan, where Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas were married
- Jaswant Thada – It is a cenotaph where people comes to hang out.
- Ghanta Ghar – This tower dominates the whole scenario of the market.
- Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park – It spreads over 72 hectares.
- Phool Mahal – It is a hall fall in Mehnargarh Fort.
To book your tour in Jodhpur by call or mail us from our website and we can also help you to hire taxi and hotel booking services.
Ac and Non-AC cabs and taxis are available for Rajasthan sightseeing tours:
- Sedan Cars
- Innova / Crysta SUVs
- Tempo travellers