Glimpse of Rajasthan Tour package
A Glimpse of Rajasthan tour package includes 5 days and 4 nights. The places that we will cover in this tour package are Jaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer. Glimpse of Rajasthan represents the immense cultural richness and heritage lifestyle of the royal state. Discover the enriched beauty of the royal state while exploring the top tourist attractions in the cities covered in this tour. Get enthralled by an awful night’s stay in the desert of Jaisalmer. Uncover the glorifying past of the bygone era by exploring the historic forts and royal palaces in each one of these cities.
Duration: 4 Nights & 5 Days
Destinations Covered: Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer
1st Day: Jaipur Sightseeing tour
Begin your Glimpse of Rajasthan Tour Package by reaching the Pink City Jaipur. On the first day of this tour, you will discover all the famous architectural jewels on Jaipur Sightseeing Tour. Explore these few of the best tourist places to visit in Jaipur by car rental services –
- Amber Fort is the most popular Hill Fort of Rajasthan that gives the gist of history that dates back to the former ruling dynasty.
- Jal Mahal is a beautiful Water Palace situated in the middle of Man Sagar Lake and offers breathtaking views of its surroundings.
- City Palace Jaipur is a classic example of the fusion of European and Mughal architectural styles with massive use of Red and Pink sandstones.
- Hawa Mahal is a beautiful honeycomb-like façade embossing red and pink sandstone with intricately carved 953 small windows.
- Jantar Mantar is an important UNESCO World Heritage Site observatory in Rajasthan, India featuring the world’s largest stone sundial.
- Albert Museum Hall is the famous state museum of Rajasthan displaying a rich collection of artifacts including paintings, armories, and more.
Stay overnight in Jaipur.
2nd Day: Towards Ajmer Pushkar
After breakfast, you will further continue the tour by traveling to Ajmer and Pushkar. Both of these are the most popular religious cities of Rajasthan to experience spirituality. Explore a few of the most famous tourist places like –
- Ajmer Sharif Dargah is a famous Sufi shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti that is mostly revered by Muslim pilgrims from over the world.
- Ana-Sagar Lake is a manmade reservoir built by Anaji Chauhan with a pleasant park on its back called Daulat Bagh.
- Adhai Din ka Jhonpra stands firmly with its glorious architecture and imposing structure which was constructed in two and a half days.
- Lord Brahma Temple is the only Hindu Temple dedicated to Lord Brahma in the Indian state of Rajasthan.
- Pushkar Lake is a sacred lake having religious significance for years and decades.
Overnight stay in Pushkar.
3rd Day: Jodhpur Transfer & Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel in Pushkar, proceed for an onwards trip to Jodhpur – the Blue City of Rajasthan. Soon after you reach the city, explore the beautiful tourist attractions in Jodhpur on a sightseeing tour. The best places to visit in Jodhpur are –
- Mehrangarh Fort beholds the pride of place in Jodhpur because of its splendid architectural style and is considered as the magnificent forts of Rajasthan.
- Jaswant Thada is a memorable sight of a Rajput clan built in the 19th century by Maharaja Sardar Singh in the memory of his father Maharaja Jaswant Singh II.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace is the largest private residence in the world with over 372 rooms and other luxurious facilities.
Later, return back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay in the city.
4th Day: Jaisalmer Transfer & Sightseeing
Post breakfast checks out from the hotel in Jodhpur to get transferred to Jaisalmer. The most famous Golden City of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is widely known for its impressive architectural beauty and rich cultural charm. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel for relaxing and refreshing. Later, you will explore the famous tourist attractions of the city.
Begin your Jaisalmer sightseeing tour by exploring the grandeur and opulence of Jaisalmer Fort in the city. It is one of the largest lively forts of India which is also recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Later, on visit the Thar Desert to enjoy a camel or jeep safari in its sprawling desert stretch. Explore the magnificence of desert safari in Jaisalmer along with overnight camping. After a 1hour camel safari tour, reach the campsite and enjoy an evening cultural show in the desert. Get entertained by the rich cultural folk dance performance by the talented artisans. Enjoy buffet dinner with special traditional food around a bonfire. Stay overnight at the camp in Jaisalmer.
5th Day: Departure from Jodhpur
Today, after breakfast at camp leave for a drive to Jodhpur. Soon after you reach the city, get assisted transfer to the airport or railway station to return back home. Here the Glimpse of Rajasthan Tour ends here.
Please Note: The above itinerary is easy to customize as per your interest and comfort.
- Meet & greet upon arrival by our professional experts
- Driver allowance & fuel charges
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Pickup and drop services
- Sightseeing by Private Car & Driver
- Toll/Parking/Taxes Extra
- Monument entrance fees
- All personal expenses
Contact No.: +91 9694757093 or 0141 4040687
E-Mail us at: [email protected]