Jaipur Neemrana Fort Same Day Tour Package
Rajasthan Cab’s Jaipur Neemrana Same Day Tour is an outstanding day excursion to the breathtaking Neemrana Fort. The tour offers an experience of a remarkable royal heritage inn located inside a 3-4 hrs drive from Jaipur. Snuggled in the Aravalli Hills of Rajasthan, this is a 15th-century ridge legacy fortification offering amazing experiences, richness, eminent perspectives. There are numerous experiences, like the zip-lining which is an amazing activity to enjoy in Neemrana.
Tour Duration: 12 hrs
Destinations Covered in Trip: Jaipur – Neemrana – Jaipur
Tour Itinerary in Detail:
The same day Jaipur Neemrana Tour will begin with a pickup from the hotel/railway station/airport in Jaipur. There you will meet our escorting tour operator who will be taking you for a day excursion from Jaipur. Proceed for Jaipur to Neemrana tour by car and driver. Neemrana is approximately 150 kilometers away from Jaipur which will take around 2 to 3 hours to reach. On reaching the city, take a tour of the city and enjoy a great time.
About Neemrana –
Neemrana is a beautiful town located in Alwar city of Rajasthan which is famous for its magnificent Neemrana Fort Palace. It was built in 1464, AD, a royal palace from where Rajput Maharaja Prithvi Raj Chauhan III reigned. Neemrana Fort is now converted into one of Rajasthan’s oldest heritage luxury hotels in Rajasthan. Nestled amidst the vast stretch of the green landscape surrounding the Neemrana Fort and offering spectacular views. Be it your romantic escapade, a family holiday, or a weekend trip with family, Neemrana has something for everyone to cherish their great time with near and dear ones.
Things to do in Neemrana Fort Palace –
- Watch out for the cultural events at Neemrana Fort that retain the charm and elegance of the bygone era.
- Revitalize or unwind yourself at the Raj Kund while enjoying special Ayurvedic massages to soothe and de-stress your soul.
- Enjoy a thrilling camel safari while exploring the beautiful gardens and nearby villages.
- Ziplining in Neemrana Fort is the first new aerial adventure that you must experience at least once in a lifetime.
- Take a leisure stroll around the bazaars to shop some local artifacts, textiles, and accessories.
After exploring or experiencing these adventures and tourist sites, drive back to Jaipur for reaching the city on time. As you arrive in Jaipur, you will be dropped back to your place in the city and here the tour concludes on a memorable note.