Jaipur Agra Tour Package
Tour at Glance:
Planning for a short weekend tour from Jaipur? Book your Jaipur Agra Tour Package from Rajasthan Cab and avail exciting deals on it. Enjoy your memorable time while exploring the magnificence of Agra city. The former capital city of Mughals, Agra evokes the history of the bygone era. Take a sneak peek into the architectural history and legacy of the Mughal Empire by exploring the major landmarks of the city. Unveil the history, architecture, romance, all together at one place in Agra and hence makes for a must-visit for anyone living in India.
Customize Jaipur Agra Tour Package by including Fatehpur Sikri or Abhaneri in your travel itinerary. So make your holiday in a way that suits your interests.
Tour Duration: 2 Nights/3 Days
Destinations Covered: Jaipur – Agra
Itinerary in details:
Day 1: Jaipur to Agra Transfer
Begin your journey by driving to Agra – the famous Taj City of India. Enjoy your journey by Jaipur to Agra Taxi with the driver while witnessing the local lifestyle of the countryside. Agra is approximately 250 kilometers away from Jaipur and it takes 4 to 5 hours of drive to reach. Upon arrival, get transferred to a hotel in Agra to relax. In the evening, visit the Taj Mahal to capture sunset views of this marvel. Afterward, attend a light and sound show at Agra Fort that gives a visual retreat for travel enthusiasts. Stay overnight in Agra.
Day 2: Agra Sightseeing
Today, you’ll explore all the major tourist attractions in Agra city tour that includes –
- Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World which is the iconic symbol of the love of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- Agra Fort is the finest example of a Mughal architectural jewel that is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Itimad-ud-Daulah’s Tomb is inspired by the marvelous Taj Mahal that has traces of white marble from Rajasthan with red sandstone.
- Fatehpur Sikri is a small capital town of the Mughal Empire built by Akbar and later abandoned in 1610.
Stay overnight in Agra.
Day 3: Departure
Conclude the tour by returning back to your hometown from Agra. Here ends the tour on a memorable note.
1. Meet & greet upon arrival by our professional experts
2. Toll Tax, Parking Charges, Driver allowance & fuel charges
3. Pickup and drop services
4. Sightseeing and Travel by Private AC Car
1. Monument entrance fees
2. All personal expenses
3. 5% GST Extra