Jaipur tour from Aurangabad
Plan your Aurangabad to Jaipur Tour Package and experience the rich architectural designs of the early days. This 4 days Jaipur Trip will let you explore all the amazing tourist attractions in the city like forts, palaces, bazaars, museums, temples, and more. Also, visit the famous spiritual attractions of Rajasthan along with Jaipur, i.e. Ajmer & Pushkar. Jaipur is the most famous Pink City of Rajasthan popular for its grand and opulent architectural wonders. It is enriched with cultural wealth and heritage charm where you will be greeted in Rajasthani traditional style. The city has a lot of tourist sites to visit that takes you back to years bygone while getting around on a city tour.
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights & 4 Days
Jaipur with an excursion to Ajmer & Pushkar
Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur
Aurangabad to Jaipur Tour Package will be commenced by boarding a flight or train (whichever suits you) to reach Jaipur. Once you reach Jaipur, meet our escorting driver at the airport/ railway station. The driver will give you a brief about the entire trip with an assisted drive to reach the pre-booked hotel in Jaipur.
In the evening, you will be picked up by our driver to head onto Jaipur colorful bazaars. The bustling bazaars offer a lot of fascinating artifacts like handicraft items, textiles, jewellery, mojaris, etc. Bargain for the best price of the products. Later, you can visit Chokhi Dhani Village to experience the cultural lifestyle of the state. Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel, leave for exploring the major tourist attractions of the Jaipur Sightseeing Tour. Our professional driver will take you through the city in a clean and comfortable car that suits you well according to your budget or preferences. Visit some of the most important tourist attractions in Jaipur like –
- Amer Fort beautifully sits on Aravali Hills overlooking the Maota Lake owing to an impressive style of artistic elements.
- Hawa Mahal is an outstanding Palace of Winds that is adorned with red and pink sandstone structure featuring 953 stunningly carved small windows (jharokhas)
- City Palace is located in the heart of Pink City and is a significant landmark to explore in Jaipur City Tour. An enormous courtyard complex is bejeweled with a series of gardens, palaces, etc.
- Jantar Mantar is an astronomical observatory housing 19 instruments along with the world’s largest sandstone sundial.
- Albert Hall Museum is the most ancient museum of Rajasthan that provides an exclusive collection of artifacts, objects, paintings, sculptures, and more.
Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 3: Excursion to Ajmer & Pushkar
Today, you will embark on an onwards journey to Ajmer & Pushkar – the two most famous religious destinations in the state. After breakfast, check-out from the hotel to proceed for a drive to Ajmer which is approximately 135 km (2 hours 30 mins).
Upon arrival in Ajmer, you will visit the most famous Dargah Sharif, Ana Sagar Lake, and Adhai Din ka Jhopra. Afterward, visit the pre-booked hotel in Pushkar to freshen up. Later in the evening, pay homage to Worlds’ only Brahma Temple dedicated to Lord Brahma. Attend the evening aarti ceremony at Pushkar Lake and get immerse in the spiritual vibes of the city. Stay overnight in Pushkar
Day 4: Departure
Conclude your Aurangabad to Jaipur Tour Package by boarding a flight back to Aurangabad from Jaipur. Here ends your tour.
The above-discussed itinerary can easily be customized as per your interests and preferences. You can talk to our experts and tailor-made your holidays in Rajasthan.
- Meet & greet upon arrival by our professional experts
- Driver allowance & fuel charges
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Pickup and drop services
- Sightseeing by Private Car & Driver
- Toll/Parking/Taxes Extra
- Monument entrance fees
- All personal expenses