Glory of Rajasthan Tour Package
Glory of Rajasthan Tour Package is 6 Nights and 7 Days tour. This tour gives the best travel experience of Rajasthan’s glory and grandeur. On this tour, you will explore the famous tourist attractions include Jaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar, Udaipur, Mount Abu, and Jodhpur. The tour allows you to explore the famous tourist attractions of all the cities covered in this tour. Take the gist of the interesting past of former rulers by exploring the famous forts, palaces, and other historic jewels in Rajasthan. Book 7 days’ holidays with us by choosing our exclusive Glory of Rajasthan Tour Package.
Tour Duration: 6 Nights & 7 Days
Destinations Covered: Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar – Udaipur – Mount Abu – Jodhpur
Tour Itinerary in Detail:
Day 1: Jaipur Tour
Commence your Glory of Rajasthan Tour by exploring the famous tourist places in Jaipur. The Pink City of Rajasthan, Jaipur is a major tourist attraction in Rajasthan and its capital city as well. Embark on some of its most iconic tourist places to see in Jaipur that includes –
- Amer/Amber Fort lies 11 kilometers away from the heart of the city and serves as the pride of Jaipur. It is interestingly resting on the top of the Aravalli Range overlooking Maota Lake.
- When returning to the city, stop at Jal Mahal to capture the breathtaking views of Rajput architectural style as well as impressive backdrops.
- Further, get transferred to City Palace in Jaipur showcasing the wonderful architectural style of European and Mughal.
- Near City Palace lies a historic observatory of Jantar Mantar that houses 19 different astronomical instruments with the largest stone sundial.
- Next on your sightseeing list is Hawa Mahal which is a honeycomb-like façade displaying intricately carved 953 small windows
After visiting all these monuments in Jaipur, you will return to the hotel for enjoying dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2: Onwards Ajmer Pushkar
After breakfast at the hotel in Jaipur, proceed onwards Ajmer & Pushkar – the two most famous spiritual tourist places in Rajasthan. Upon arrival, firstly visit Ajmer Sharif Dargah dedicated to a renowned Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti. Many Muslim Pilgrims flock here from all across the globe to offer prayers. Later, head to Pushkar in Rajasthan to get absorbed in the rich traditions and spiritual charm of the city.
Visit the most famous Lord Brahma Temple in Pushkar which is highly revered by Hindu pilgrims from all across the globe. Offer prayers to the Lord and experience the divine charm of this place. Later in the evening, visit Pushkar Lake to attend the evening aarti ceremony. Overnight stay at Hotel in Pushkar.
Day 3: Udaipur Transfer via Chittorgarh:
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and leave for Udaipur Tour by car. En-route halt at Chittorgarh Fort is regarded as the symbol of Rajput chivalry, resistance, and bravery. Continue your drive to reach Udaipur and get transferred to the hotel. In the evening visit Pichhola Lake to enjoy a boating experience during the sunset. Get enticed by its magnificent beauty of setting sun and pristine surroundings. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 4: Udaipur Sightseeing Tour
On the 4th day of this tour, you will enjoy your memorable day in the beautiful Lake City of Udaipur. Discover the enriched beauty of this charming tourist destination in Rajasthan. Enjoy your city sightseeing by exploring the following tourist places –
- Jagdish Temple lies in the middle of Udaipur and serves as a prominent tourist attraction in the city. The temple is featured with a black stone statue of Lord Vishnu and showcases the vibrant views of architectural beauty.
- Saheliyon ki Bari or Garden of the Maidens is one such iconic natural marvel created for royal women to spend their leisure.
- City Palace Udaipur is the iconic royal palace resting on the banks of Lake Pichola. The palace is truly an architectural wonder housing many beautiful structures and museums as well.
- Lake Palace is a renowned heritage hotel in Rajasthan located in the middle of Lake Pichola and boasts history, mystery, culture, and traditions in Udaipur.
- Bagore ki Haveli is a grand haveli that stands stunningly in front of surreal Lake Pichola at Gangori Ghat and it restores the ancient history or heritage in a great way.
Back to the hotel for dinner and stay overnight.
Day 5: Mount Abu Transfer & Sightseeing
After breakfast, check out from the hotel in Udaipur and move towards Mount Abu by car . Further, check in to the hotel in Mount Abu to take a rest or relax sometime. Later on, proceed for exploring some of its major tourist attractions like –
- Nakki Lake is a wonderful paradise for nature lovers that also serve as a real gem of the city.
- Dilwara Temples is located amidst the lush green Aravalli hills and serves as a major pilgrimage site for Jains.
- Sunset Point is a great place to rejuvenate your senses while relaxing amid nature with an awful setting.
Back to the hotel for dinner and stay overnight.
Day 6: Jodhpur Sightseeing Tour
Soon after you finish your breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed for an onwards journey to reach Jodhpur. Explore the beautiful charm of Jodhpur’s historic tourist places such as –
- Mehrangarh Fort is the largest hill forts of Rajasthan that resides at the top of a 410 feet elevated hill guarded by massive walls.
- Jaswant Thada is a splendid marble cenotaph monument that is also a historic mausoleum for the Mewar Kings and dynasties.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace is a wonderful amalgamation of a fascinating past and luxurious present.
Return to the hotel for dinner and a night stay in Jodhpur.
Day 7: Departure from Jodhpur
After having a delicious breakfast at Hotel in Jodhpur , check-out proceed to Airport or Railway Station to catch a flight or train on time and return home. Here ends your journey.
Please Note: The above itinerary is easy to customize as per your interest and comfort.
Popular Rajasthan Tour Packages
The Land of Royals – Rajasthan welcomes you with warm hospitality and kind gestures. The royal state of Rajasthan is enveloped with mystic palaces, enormous forts, ancient temples, and more that you will be seeing in Rajasthan Tours. Here, we have assorted some of the best Rajasthan Tour Packages designed on different themes ensuring you a delightful holiday trip in Rajasthan. Scroll down and take a look at these here.
Duration : 07 Nights 08 Days
Destination : Jaipur – Ranthamb..
Duration : 07 Nights 08 Days
Destination : Jaipur – Pushkar..
Duration : 09 Nights 10 Days
Destination : Jaipur – Bikaner..
Duration : 12 Nights 13 Days
Destination : Delhi – Agra…
Popular Rajasthan Same Day Tours
Rajasthan’s popular cities or destinations hosts same-day tours by car and drivers. So, when you are limited by the time you can simply choose from these exclusive same-day trips in Rajasthan and enjoy sightseeing with us. Browse down here to see some of the most popular Same Day Tours in Rajasthan.
Cab Rental and Outstation Taxi in Rajasthan
Hire a taxi service in Rajasthan to go anywhere around the country. Now travelling intercity or outstation becomes more convenient as we have brought you an exclusive range of Outstation Taxi Rental in Rajasthan. The cab rental services are offered to meet your travelling needs for any suitable vacation plans. Here, we have sorted a section of our best-selling Rajasthan outstation taxi packages from which you can choose the one suiting your interests.
Other Rajasthan Tours
- Rajasthan Tour From Pune
- Rajasthan Tour From Bangalore
- Rajasthan Tour From Kolkata
- Rajasthan Tour From Gujarat
- Rajasthan Tour From Chennai
- Rajasthan Tour From Delhi
- Rajasthan Tour From Ahmedabad
- Rajasthan Tour From Jaisalmer
- Rajasthan Tour From Hyderabad
- Rajasthan Tour From Mumbai
- Rajasthan Tour From Jaipur
- Rajasthan Tour From Jodhpur
- Rajasthan Tour From Surat
- Rajasthan Tour From Lucknow
- Rajasthan Tour From Kanpur
- Rajasthan Tour From Vadodara
- Rajasthan Tour From Chandigarh
- Rajasthan Tour From Kochi
- Rajasthan Tour From Kerala
- Rajasthan Tour From Indore
- Rajasthan Tour From Tamil Nadu
- Rajasthan Tour From Karnataka