Surat to Rajasthan tour package
In this Rajasthan Tour, you will be experiencing the royalty and luxury of the raja-maharajas. It is waiting for you on the Rajasthan tour package from Surat.
There are many things you will enjoy and explore in the Rajasthan. We all know that Rajasthan is one of the best places to visit in north India. Rajasthan Cab provides you with all the facilities in the Rajasthan tour package.
We will be sharing information which is the best time to visit the Jaipur and many things to make your journey more enjoyable.
Best time to book Rajasthan Tour Package:
If you are looking to enjoy the Rajasthan tour then you must go in the winter season. The best time to book a Jaipur tour package from Surat is in the winter season. The weather during winter is best to explore the best things of the Rajasthan. The summer season is very hot in Rajasthan and monsoon or rainy season is also not a great time to visit Rajasthan.
How to Reach Rajasthan from Surat
- You can reach by Air: Jaipur is the capital and pink city of Rajasthan. It is having airport to host both national and international flights.
There are many other cities like Jodhpur, Jaisalmer but Jaipur is the capital and pink city so best to come here first. The aerial distance from Surat to Jaipur is 884 kilometers. There are regular flights from Jaipur to Surat, some are direct and some are connecting to it.
- You can reach by Rail: The train makes it convenient to reach Rajasthan from Surat. There are direct and indirect trains from Surat to Rajasthan. The distance between Jaipur and Surat is 850 km.
- You can reach By Road: Rajasthan is connected by many national highways which makes it easy to reach Rajasthan from Surat.The road distance from Surat to Jaipur is 885 km.
You can travel by your vehicle or you can take a taxi, cab, tempo traveller, bus from Rajasthan cab at the best price with the best service.
Things you can enjoy from Jaipur Tour Packages from Surat:
There are many things you can enjoy in the Rajasthan. We are sharing some of them.
- Hawa Mahal.
- Amber Place.
- City Place.
- Camel breeding farms
- Adventure tours.
- Colourful fairs and festivals
- Traditional folk dance and music
- Ranthambore National Park.
- Jantar Mantar.
We deal in the following services:
- Rajasthan Cab offers all taxi services like small cab, big cab, tempo traveller, bus, etc.
- We also offer all hotel services.
Why you choose Rajasthan Cab :-
- All our drivers are from Rajasthan and have a commercial license.
- All our cabs have All India Taxi Permit and 100% insured.
- Our drivers have more than 3-5-year experience.
- You are well aware of all the National Highways & tourist spots.
- You can check our reviewed-on TripAdvisor, Google that makes us the most positive reviewed Cab firm in the Jaipur, Rajasthan.