Welcome to Rajasthan – a land of shining silver, golden sand, multicolored clothes, warm songs, vivacious dances, ancient folk traditions, and rich handicrafts. Rajasthan is known for its vibrant and simplified lifestyle and historical battles of its original inhabitants. Today we are showcasing you the way you can have an amazing Rajasthan tour.
This state has witnessed many amazing events. Rajasthan tour packages will take you to the heart of the dry, yet beautiful desert cities like Jaisalmer and Barmer, Udaipur and Chittorgarh to Rajput splendor and intelligence. This area is a real paradise for tourists. There are some of the most amazing Havelis and palaces here, as well as astonishing wildlife sanctuaries, religious and curious monuments. There are many legends associated with this land. There are many stories of valor and dedication. Rajasthan is probably the most attractive state in India.
Rajasthan is also called the ‘earth of colors’. It is located in the northwestern part of India. Rajasthan is the largest state in India in terms of area. Rajasthan is spread over 1,32,140 square miles in the Thar Desert region. The oldest mountain range in India is surrounded by ‘Aravalli’.
Rajasthan was ruled by the Rajput dynasty, who have been identified for courage and valor in wars. Situated on the northwest border of India, on this earth you will find a wonderful blend of history, myth, valor, and love with its natural beauty. At one time this area was divided into several rulers. This is also its shining history. The breathtaking stories of heroism and heroism of its inhabitants have been an important part of Indian history.
Rajasthan is also known as the “Land of Kings”. There are unique states of many Maharajas and their palaces and forts. Rajasthan is known for its jungles, tigers, and shining ornaments as well as multicolored culture. When you go to Rajasthan, allow yourself to be captivated by the beauty and majestic chic of this state.
Places to see in Rajasthan –
1. Amber Fort: The Amber Fort is located on a hill near the Jaipur Delhi Highway, about 11 kilometers from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Its architecture is of Mughal and Rajput architectural style and has a mixture of marble and red stones. Maota Lake makes this fort more beautiful. The strong ramparts and beautiful palaces make Amber Fort in Jaipur the most special attraction of the state. The popular name of this fort is Amer Fort which is also a part of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Forts and Palaces Tour of Rajasthan.
2. Hawa Mahal: Shahi Hawa Mahal is perhaps the most visited tourist destination of the beautiful Pink City. This ‘Hawa ka Mahal’ founded in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh is a reflection of the colorful history and culture of Rajasthan.
Hawa Mahal is a part of the grand city palace and has a wonderful blend of Rajasthan and Mughal architecture. This palace made of pink sandstone is about five stories high and is one of the most notable monuments of Rajasthan.
3. Kumbhalgarh Fort: Kumbhalgarh Fort, located 84 km north of the city of lakes Udaipur, is perhaps the main attraction of this history-filled city. This fort is famous as a formidable fort of Chittorgarh, which testifies to the simplicity of the famous Maharana Kumbh. Rajasthan cab is Offering you some amazing trips of Kumbhalgarh tours.
It was built between 1445 and 1458 and is said to have been built from the remains of the Samprati’s palace. Presently there was a Jain ruler from the 2nd century BCE. The remains of a Jain temple inside this fort point to it.
4. Mehrangarh Fort: Mehrangarh Fort is a large and magnificent fort in India that is situated on a 150-meter high hill. This fort is located 5 kilometers from Jodhpur in Rajasthan.
5. Ranthambore National Park: Ranthambore National Park is a famous sanctuary in India situated between the Aravalli hills and the Vindhya plateau. The total area of this sanctuary is 1334 square kilometers and it is famous for the Royal Bengal Tiger. This tiger can be seen during the daytime near marshes and lakes.
In earlier times this area was a hunting ground for the Maharajas. It was declared a sports sanctuary in 1955 and became a national park in 1980. Finally, in 1980, it became a tiger reserve in India. It is also declared a heritage site due to being a beautiful ruin within Ranthambore Park.
Shopping In Rajasthan –
Shopping in Rajasthan is a pleasant experience. This land has traditionally been rich in making handicrafts and handlooms. In fact, the tradition of arts and crafts in Rajasthan flourished under the patronage of the Rajwads. Different areas of the state have different handicrafts that make you shop.
Since valuable and undervalued nuggets are found in abundance in Rajasthan, local artists have carved fine jewels from them. Rajasthani artists have also left an indelible impression of their handicrafts on leather and clothes. Most important is the brightness of bright colors in Rajasthani artefacts. Artists here have also created clay objects in a wonderful way. Rajasthani painting has a special place in the field of Indian art.
How to reach Rajasthan:
The entire state is full of history, legends, and myths. Rajasthan is possibly the most romantic state with its impressive palaces and forts in places of scenic beauty, excellent royal heritage, and tales of the courage of the kings and emperors. Choose Taxi Service in Jaipur to explore the princely state of Rajasthan, Rajasthan Cab will help you to get information about how you can reach Rajasthan by air, rail, or road.
Best Time to visit Rajasthan:
The best time to visit Rajasthan is from the middle of October to the middle of March. There is not much heat at this time and travelers can enjoy the views without being disturbed by the heat. If you went to the most favorite places for domestic and foreign tourists, at least 10 days will be spent in this state. In this, you will be able to reach only big cities and tourist centres.