Udaipur to Bikaner Taxi
Looking for the best conveyance option to travel to Bikaner from Udaipur? Rajasthan Cab brings you a reliable and convenient Udaipur to Bikaner Taxi rental service. This is the most amazing way to enjoy a road trip to the famous Camel Country of Rajasthan – Bikaner. As we continuously strive to ensure our customers getting reliable, quality, and timely cab services, we have become the most preferred choice of our valuable customers. You can simply book any suitable type of car or vehicle for a comfortable journey to Bikaner from Udaipur. From our wide range of car rental options, travelers can have the benefit to choose the best suitable one according to their interests, preferences, and no. of travelers (if traveling with a group). You can easily book Udaipur to Bikaner cabs by using our easy-to-use booking interface.
Distance, Time, and Fare –
The distance from Udaipur to Bikaner is approximately 495 kilometers, and it’s a journey of around 10 hours. You can cover the distance at an optimal time while riding in our comfortable taxi service. We ensure you a comfortable road trip where you may halt anywhere, anytime at your convenience for a break during the journey on the road. There are three different routes to cover the distance in different time duration, like –
- Via NH62, the taxi service will take you through Udaipur – Nathdwara – Kumbhalgarh – Pali – Jodhpur – Nagaur – Bikaner. This route is 491 kilometers and takes around 9 hours 33 minutes to reach.
- Via NH58 and NH62, you will be driven through Udaipur – Nathdwara – Pali – Jodhpur – Khimsar – Nagaur – Bikaner. The distance on this route is around 503 kilometers and takes 9 hours 21 minutes to reach.
- Via NH58, you will be driven through 484 kilometers and takes around 9 hours 41 minutes to reach.
Hire Outstation Taxi Service in Udaipur to travel Bikaner by road at the best affordable rates. The taxi fare to reach Bikaner is –
- Sedan cars include Toyota Etios and Swift Dzire starting at rs 9/- per kilometer
- SUV cars include Toyota Innova and Toyota Crysta starting at rs 13/- per kilometer
- Tempo Traveller vehicles include 8 seaters to 16 seater tempo starting at just Rs 20/- per kilometer
On-route places to visit –
The different routes for traveling from Udaipur to Bikaner will pass by many beautiful places where you can make on-the-way halts according to your comfort. Some of the most notable tourist attractions are –
- Karni Mata Temple
- Khimsar Sand Dunes
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Shrinathji Temple, Nathdwara
- Kumbhalgarh Fort
- Ranakpur Jain Temples
About Bikaner –
Amid Rajasthan’s desert, Bikaner is a “cultural paradise and a hidden jewel”. Bikaner with its magnificence in architecture, culture, heritage, and art which is beautifully filled with colors, festivity, and amazing marvels. The city will mesmerize you with the camels strolling in the beautiful sand dune and ancient palaces and forts to explore or experience in Bikaner Tour Package. It boasts of old-world charm, opulent Havelis, and depicts a pleasing bygone era of the Rajput Kingdom.
Places to visit in Bikaner –
Bikaner houses many beautiful architectural wonders to discover in the Bikaner Sightseeing Tour by car. From majestic forts to royal palaces and ancient temples, there are many tourist attractions to see in Bikaner like –
- Junagarh Fort
- National Research Centre on Camel
- Lalgarh Palace and Museum
- Rampuria Haveli
- Laxmi Niwas Palace
- Deshnok Karni Mata Temple
Hotels in Bikaner –
Right from budget hotels to luxury resorts, Bikaner has a lot of options to plan a stay on a holiday trip to Bikaner. Of many 5 stars, 4 stars, 3-star hotels in Bikaner, here are some of the best ones to choose from for accommodation purposes.
- Hotel Bharat Palace
- Hotel Continental Blue
- Hotel Sagar
- Narendra Bhawan
- Chirag Hotel
Hire Tempo Traveller in Udaipur to go on a group holiday trip to Bikaner by road. The spacious vehicle comes in a wide range, from 8 seater Maharaja to 16 seater Tempo Traveller, you just name it and we have it all. To know more in detail, talk to our travel experts on call at – +91-935-881-1941, +91-969-475-7093 or mail to [email protected]