Rajasthan Tour by Car
Rajasthan Cab welcomes you on a specialized Rajasthan Tour by Car is a specialized tour covering Udaipur, Jodhpur, Osian, and Jaipur by a well-maintained car and driver. The trip plan is a 5 nights & 6 days tour which lets you explore the cities in a comfortable and hassle-free way. In this package, we offer a convenient tour of Rajasthan which is an incredible royal land offering wonderful experiences like desert safari, camping, sightseeing, shopping, and more. Experience the colorful tribal lifestyle and desert adventures in the state of Rajasthan.
Tailor-make your Rajasthan Tour by Car and driver depending on your needs and wants. Fill the form below and our professional expert will shortly connect you.
Tour Duration: 6 Nights & 7 Days
Destinations Covered: Udaipur – Jodhpur – Osian – Jaipur
Itinerary in Detail –
Day 1: Udaipur Arrival
Upon arrival in Udaipur, you will meet our escorting manager at the airport or railway station who will accompany you to reach the pre-booked hotel. Relax and refresh some time at the hotel. Afterward, you will proceed to enjoy a half-day tour of Lake City in Rajasthan. Take a tour of Udaipur by car while marking your way towards –
City Palace – One of the famous architectural wonders, City Palace is the largest palace complex of the state.
Lake Pichola – Enjoy boating in the mesmerizing and charming lake of Udaipur which is surrounded by the Aravalli Ranges.
Stay overnight in Udaipur.
Day 2: Udaipur Sightseeing
On the 2nd day, enjoy a delicious breakfast and proceed to enjoying a sightseeing tour of Udaipur which includes –
- City Palace – The best architectural marvel, City Palace is a heritage royal palace showcasing the elements of Rajput Cultures and arts.
- Jag Mandir – An exquisite palace on an estuary Island in Pichola Lake, Jag Mandir Palace offers a blissful view of the sunset and a spacious courtyard.
- Jagdish Temple – The religious temple stands in the City Palace complex which is impressively carved and has appealing statues.
- Sajjangarh Palace – Also known as Monsoon Palace, it is located at a peak of the Bansdara Mountains overlooking the famous Pichola Lake.
- Fateh Sagar Lake – An artificial lake named after Maharana Fateh Singh of Udaipur which is also known as Fateh Sagar Lake.
- Saheliyon ki Bari – A majestic garden is located on the shores of Fateh Sagar Lake having expensive lawns, imposing fountains, and shady cool walking lanes.
Return back to the hotel followed by an overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 3: Jodhpur Transfer by Car
Today after breakfast, pack your bags and proceed to Jodhpur by car. Enjoy a road trip of 243 kilometers in a comfortable and well-maintained car. A professional chauffeur will accompany you to reach Jodhpur from Udaipur. Once you reach the hotel in Jodhpur, check in and relax in the room.
Afterward, you will enjoy a sightseeing tour in Jodhpur by exploring the major tourist attractions like –
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Jaswant Thada
- Mandore Garden
- Stay overnight in Jodhpur.
Day 4: Osian Transfer by Car
On the 4th day, you will proceed from Jodhpur to Osian Taxi which is approximately 70 kilometers away. Once you arrive in Osian, you will be escorted to the camping site. Settle down and relax some time. Osian is also known as the Khajuraho of Rajasthan that has earned this name due to its many temples some of which are very erotic. Enjoy camel safari, jeep safari, sunset amidst the dune, buffet dinner, and stay overnight camping.
Day 5: Jaipur Transfer
Today on the 5th day, you will proceed towards Jaipur and get assisted transfer to the hotel. The famous Pink City in Rajasthan, Jaipur is widely known for its rich Rajasthani cultures and traditions. Check-in and settle down in the hotel room. Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 6: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed to enjoy a Jaipur sightseeing tour by car –
- Amber Fort
- Hawa Mahal
- City Palace
- Jantar Mantar
- Albert Hall Museum
- Jaipur Bazaars
Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 7: Departure from Jaipur
After breakfast, on the last day of this tour, you will proceed to the Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station to board a flight or train for your onward journey. Bid adieu to the royal land of Rajasthan.