Rajasthan is a melting pot of traditional folk dance and music, castles and palaces, spicy food, colorful hats, elaborate desert sands, camels, and rich crafts. So, a wonderful place to visit in India to enjoy the holidays on Rajasthan 10 Days Tour Package you will never forget. Spread over an area of 342239 sq km, Rajasthan is suitable for history lovers, cultural lovers, adventure lovers, wildlife lovers, family holidays, wedding holidays, and more.
Popular cities to visit in Luxury Rajasthan Tour
- Udaipur – Named “the most romantic place on the Indian subcontinent” by British director James Tod, Udaipur is a tourist destination and is famous for its history, culture, scenic landscapes, and palaces of the Rajput era. It is best known as the “City of Lakes” because of its intricate artificial lake system.
- Jaipur – Jaipur is famous for the Pink City of India, is the largest city in the state of Rajasthan. And the capital of Rajasthan. Famously known for its Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, and a few other places to visit, Jaipur has many topics to discuss.
- Jaisalmer – Jaisalmer is known for its embroidered garments, and carpets, blankets and towels, ulen pattu, camel wool carpets, tapestries, oil lamps, fine-cut antiques, old stones, silver jewelry and silk fabrics, and cotton to buy on Jaisalmer Shopping Tour.
- Jodhpur – Jodhpur is a popular tourist destination, with many palaces, castles, and temples, set in the desert of Thar Desert. It is best known as the “Blue City” among the people of Rajasthan and throughout India. It serves as the administrative headquarters of the Jodhpur region.
Things to do on a Luxurious Rajasthan tour
- Jaisalmer Camping – Some of the best Jaisalmer Tents for the weekend are Gungun Desert Safari, Gungun Desert Safari, Tofu Desert safari camp, and Oasis camp sam. Chokhi Dhani – The Ethnic Village and Desert Camp-Resort. Rated by tourists as one of the best camps in Jaisalmer, Chokhi Dhani Tour Package is a great choice if you want to experience the true lifestyle of Rajputana Joggan Jaisalmer Camp.
- Pushkar Trip – Pushkar is famous for its annual exhibition (Pushkar Camel Fair) which features the trade of cattle, horses, and camels. Held more than seven days in the autumn marking Kartika Purnima according to the Hindu calendar (Kartik (month), October or November). It attracts about 200,000 people.
- Ranthambhore Tour – You can book a Rajasthan Tour Plan for a minimum of 3 days or more. But a 3-day trip is the most recommended and travelable. The best thing you can do is include it while you are on holiday going to Rajasthan.
- Jaisalmer Sunset Camel Ride – Khuri Sand Dunes is located 40 km southwest of Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. It is one of the most beautiful and pristine landscapes in the heart of the vast desert of Thar, which offers many ideal places for tourists to experience the dunes of India.
- 7 days golden triangle tour – The famous Golden Triangle Circuit, which includes Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, offers highlights of India’s royal treasures. Therefore, nothing is as desirable as this trip, so a large number of tourists are planning to visit India. To make a memorable visit to these cities, a Golden Triangle Tour 7 Days offers a delightful experience. Each city has its distinct differences. Historical objects, amazing architecture, culture, and much more await you.
- Jag mandir with Lake Pichola for dinner – Enjoy a boat trip on Lake Pichola and a buffet dinner at the palace on Jag Mandir Island during this Udaipur One Day Tour. You will find beautiful pictures of Jag Mandir Palace (Lake Garden Palace) from the boat, a relaxing beach trip, and a private transfer to and from your hotel. Lake Pichola 4 hour evening trek and boat trip and buffet dinner, at Udaipur Glide near Lake Pichola for a beautiful view of the castle and lake.
- Camel safari camping in Jodhpur – The most famous place for camel safaris in India is in the desert around Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. To have the best experience, it is important to consider which area is best for you. Most of the tourists go to Sam’s dunes, which trade in an unpopular and crowded these days.
As expressed above you can plan many things for your luxurious tour of Rajasthan and one of the best places here where you can visit. With all these recommendations you can plan your great trip to start over Golden Triangle Tour with Oberoi and Rajasthan. Dessert Camping of Jaisalmer is the most prioritized place that one should always consider for a tour of Rajasthan.