The visit to the hill station and the mountainous landscape during summers are quite tempting. Visiting a hill station is the best way to experience respite from the scorching heat. Hill stations are the most alluring tourist attractions they have a pleasant weather and temperature which is quite mesmerizing. snow-clad high peaks of mountains, forests, lakes, religious and historical places. There are numerous locations for tourists to relish. You can enjoy the natural scenic beauty of the mountains by booking a Hill Station Tours package this summer that offers an amazing vacation trip with a pleasant climate and the beauty of hills that never dwindle.
Shimla Tour Package is a holiday plan consisting fascinating region consisting of snow-capped mountains, spectacular lakes, and captivating climates of Shimla. It is in the Western Himalayas, where majestic mountains reveal their beauty. it is one of the attractions of tourists.
Places to visit in Shimla
- Jakhoo hills – Jakhoo Hill is known as the city’s highest mountain covered by the Alpine Trees. Its height is over 7,500 feet.
- The scandal point bridge – The flat platform has been well-recognized to give a panoramic view of the mountains. Scandal Point Ridge is an ideal destination for mountaineers.
- Chadwick falls – Chadwick Falls in Shimla has proved to be an ideal place for peace-seekers and photographers alike. It is located at an altitude of 1500 meters, surrounded by green deodar trees and pine trees.
- Annandale – As a flat in Shimla, Annandale is known as one of the city’s most famous playgrounds. Located about three kilometers from Ridge, it is famous as a cricket ground.
Manali Tour Package is considered to be the best time to experience the beauty of Himachal Pradesh. It is full of fun activities to cultural events and festivals, everything about Manali is refreshing. Manali is home to lush pine and deodar forests, snow-covered mountains, scenic fields, waterfalls, lakes, and valleys.
Places to visit in Manali
- Rohtang pass – Undoubtedly, Rohtang Pass should also be on your bucket list, if you plan to visit Manali in the summer. At an altitude of 3979 meters, Rohtang Pass is a few hours’ drive from Manali.
- Solang valley – Located about 14Km from Manali, Solang Valley is known as the “Snow Point” located between Beas Kund and Solang Village. Solang Valley with a breathtaking view of the snowcapped peaks is the perfect place in Manali for the summer to get the air out of you.
- Hadimba temple – Enclosed with pine trees in the middle of the Dhungri Forest, the Hadimba Temple is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Manali in the summer. This pagoda-shaped temple on the mountain was dedicated to Hadimba – Pandu’s wife son Bima.
Manikaran Tour Package is a village located in the village of Parvati, in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. It is located on the banks of the Parvati River. The village is located at an altitude of 1760 meters above sea level. It is considered a pilgrim center for Hindus and Sikhs. Hindus believe that Manu created the first human life, right here in Manikaran after the flood of mythical mythology, and therefore, it is the holiest place for them.
Places to visit in Manikaran
- Parvati river and Harinder mountain – Manikaran is located on the right bank of the Parvati River. The river flows through the city, adding to its beauty.
- Lord Shiva temple – This temple dedicated to Lord Shiva has once again attracted tourists. People from all over India and beyond come to visit it. Manikaran is said to be the site where King Shiva, along with his wife, Goddess Parvati, lived for 1100 years.
- Hot springs – Manikaran is famous for its hot springs. People from all over the world come to immerse themselves in this water as it is believed that this water has the power to cure diseases and to treat muscle pain.
Khajjiar is one of the most beautiful hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. It is popular for the Khajji naga shrine dedicated to the serpent god. It is also known as the mini Switzerland of India. The town is fondly known as “Mini Switzerland of India” which overwhelms travellers of interest flocking here from all walks of life.
Places to visit in Khajjiar
- Khajjiar Lake – Once an important picnic spot and tourist attraction in Khajjiar, the lake still retains a certain look that delights the photographer. Because of the mud during the rainy season, the lake seems to be disappearing.
- Dhauladhar range – The mountain peaks and their snowcapped peaks are the proud viewers of this mountainous city. One can enjoy viewing this place and commending a useful divine work.
- Khajji nag – As the name of the temple suggests that the main deity here is Naga – the God of the Serpent in human form. Near a small lake, the place of worship is said to date back to the 12th century.
- Panch Pandav tree – The five Pandav of the Mahabharata appear to be major characters in the history and botanical sciences of the area. A tree is named after them because of its root system.
Tawang is a hill station in Arunachal Pradesh. It is set in the foothills of the mighty Himalayas and dotted with ancient palaces and is a real paradise for nature lovers. It encompasses India’s enormous monastery and is an esteemed destination among Buddhists.
Places to visit in Tawang
- Sela pass – Sela Pass is one of the best places to visit in Tawang and has the potential to be one of the few mountain ranges in the world. You just love the view here, which is just amazing.
- Nauranang waterfalls – Setting between Tawang and Bomdila, Nuranang waterfalls or Jang Fall, is a sight to behold! This amazing waterfall is known for catching rainbow trout and its cold water.
Leh is a Union territory of Ladakh in India. It is famous as an adventure destination, renowned for snow-clad mountains with mesmerizing scenery at the backdrop. The minimum temperature is 5°C and the maximum temperature is 25°C. Leh Ladakh Tour Package is popular for stunning scenic locales, temples of Buddhism, and for its pristine environment. It is also known as little Tibet or the land of lamas due to the influence of Tibetan Buddhism.
Places to visit in Leh Ladakh
- Pangong Lake – Pangong Lake, also known as Pangong Tso, lies dormant in an astonishing 14,000 feet [14,270 m]. Interestingly, the lake is about seven miles [12 km] long and marks the outskirts of India and China.
- Magnetic hills – This is also called Gravity Hill as the region is said to have magnetic properties. Magnetism is so powerful that it can pull cars up and down.
- Indus river – You can do many fun things in the heart of the Indus River. Activities such as rafting and kayaking are usually carried out mainly in mid-June, and continue until August, basically the summer season.
Darjeeling is situated in the Himalayan foothills of West Bengal. It is a preferred tourist destination. It is praised for its scenic beauty, forests, and mountain panorama. It is a World Heritage Site according to UNESCO. It is renowned for the extensive black tea plantations in India.
Places to visit in Darjeeling
- Tiger hills – Offering a spectacular view during sunrise, this beautiful hill is a perfect place to see the beauty of the Himalayas during the day.
- Rock garden – Located about 10 km from Darjeeling, Rock Garden is a great picnic spot to be explored by all visitors. Surrounded by lush streams and beautiful flower gardens, this is a perfect place for all nature lovers.
- Dooars – Located at the foot of the Eastern Himalayas, these Dooars are a delightful place to visit for nature lovers. An ideal escape route to the mountain stations of Bhutan and North Bengal, the area is best known for its tea gardens and forests.
- Batasia loop – Riding on a train of precious toys is a must-do when visiting Darjeeling. One can enjoy a two-hour journey and return from Darjeeling railway station to Ghum on the contrary.
Mount Abu is the only hill station in Rajasthan. It is set along the high rocky plateau in the Aravalli range. It houses waterfalls, lakes, rivers, and evergreen forests. It offers relatively a cool climate in a hot amid the region of Rajasthan. You can book Mount Abu Sightseeing Taxi to travel to a nearby location for sightseeing.
Places to visit in Mount Abu –
- Nakki Lake – Nakki Lake is a peaceful lake in Mount Abu that invites all its visitors to paddle a boat there. It is located in the center of the hill station where hundreds of tourists visit daily to rent paddle boats and canoes.
- Bailey’s walk – Bailey’s Walk is an exciting trail on Nakki Lake in the foothills of Mount Abu. You can walk or walk along the roads of this beautiful trail as you experience the beauty of the foothills of Mount Abu.
Dharamshala is the beautiful city of Himachal Pradesh. It is the home of the Dalai Lama. it is a state of Buddhist tours explored in India by Taxi in Dharamshala. It is a center of learning Buddhism’s sutras and tantras. It is located in the western region of Himachal Pradesh. It is traditionally known as the center of spiritual pilgrims of the Tibetans in exile.
Places to visit in Dharamshala
- Bhagsunag temple – If you are looking for places to visit in Dharamshala in May, the Bhagsunag temple will be the right choice.
- Kareri dal Lake – One of the best places to visit in Dharamshala in May, Kareri Dal Lake owes its marker for the cool mental environment it offers to its visitors.
Gangtok is the capital of the mountains in Sikkim. It is a Buddhist pilgrimage site and has some finest monasteries all over India. It is renowned as the land of monasteries due to the utter number of monasteries built up in this area. It is a mixture of modernity and culture.
Places to visit in Gangtok
- River rafting in Teesta – Explore the spectacular waterfalls in the flowing waters of the Teesta River.
- Nathula – It is located at 14,400 ft near Gangtok, Nathula is a high elevation that offers spectacular views of the valley. It is the only direct route through the famous silk route that was used.
In conclusion, there are various hill stations all over India visited by more than thousands of tourists per year. Everyone wants to escape away from the high temperature of the plains and to get an experience of refreshing environments. Hill station is the most beautiful place to chill out. The pleasant and refreshing climate of hilltops is quite tempting. Individuals visit hill stations to enjoy the climate and scenery of the Himalayas region. You must go and visit hill station tours and must take a break from your daily routine to enjoy your leisure time with your friends and family, and loved ones.