The unfading glamor and grandeur of Rajasthan give a mind-blowing experience of heritage and history. Tourists from across the country flock here in abundance. They visit the state to get indulge in its historic charm, cultural heritage, colourful festivals, shopping, and many amazing things. If you are someone looking for a family trip to Rajasthan from Hyderabad, then here we have the best tricks and tips. These will help you to design your Family-friendly Holidays in Rajasthan.
Whether you are traveling on a small family trip or going with a large group, there’s so much in Rajasthan to experience. The colourful state never fails to captivate its travel enthusiasts. Rajasthan is beautifully filled with invincible forts, marble temples, impressive sand dunes, splendid palaces, and more beyond imagination. Many different reasons make a journey to Rajasthan Tour the most enticing and happening. If you are planning your family holidays, then this is absolutely a great place to enjoy your holidays. Keep reading this blog further to know how well you can plan your Family-friendly Holidays in Rajasthan.
Decide where to go & when to visit –
Often tourists get confused about where to travel in Rajasthan and when to go. A genuine reason behind this is that Rajasthan covers a huge landscape with a lot of tourist destinations to explore. Depending on your preferences, schedule, family size, and age of group, there are a lot of places to visit in Rajasthan. From all of them, some of the given below could make your itinerary simply perfect –
- Udaipur – The Lake City of Rajasthan, Udaipur is beautifully enveloped with several amazing historical jewels. It is all known for its pristine artificial lakes that always win the heart of a traveler.
- Jaisalmer – Splendid charm of yellowish golden hues adorning the city make it often called “The Golden City of Rajasthan”. Jaisalmer is mainly famous for its historical lively fort “Sonar Quila” and a huge stretch of Golden Sand Dunes.
- Jaipur – Any trip to the state never meant to be completed without visiting Jaipur. India’s Pink City, Jaipur is a great place to experience the rich cultural and heritage wealth of the royal state.
- Jodhpur – Well-known as the Blue City of Rajasthan, Jodhpur’s impressive blue hues of houses in the old city make it known as a blue city. The every-lasting sunny climate of the city also refers to it as the Sun City of Rajasthan.
- Mount Abu – The best place to get an escape from hot sunny weather in the summers, Mount Abu is truly a retreat for honeymooners or romantic couples. One can plan their 2-3 days in this place and discover its enriched beauty of Mount Abu.
- Ranthambore National Park – A renowned wildlife sanctuary of India, Ranthambore National Park is widely famous for Royal Bengal Tigers. Enjoying a jungle safari in Ranthambore can lift your travel experience in the state.
Winters are the best time to travel in Rajasthan, as the climate remains cool and pleasant all around the state. Winter starts in November and lasts till March, so you can plan your holidays during this time. Summers are extremely hot and humid in the city. While the monsoon season brings rainfall and humidity to the atmosphere. So, winters are perfect to plan your journey in Rajasthan.
Know how to travel –
Once you have decided where to go in Rajasthan, now it turns to look out for the best conveyance facility for intercity transfers. The best travel option is hiring a Car Rental in Jaipur which can take you through the cities in a clean and comfortable car or tempo traveller vehicle. The cars, taxis, or tempo travellers for group tours are best suitable for every kind of budget range. Whether you are someone traveling on a low budget or looking for a luxurious ride through the cities, choosing taxi services will bring a lot of options to you. Right from SUV cars to Fortuner, BMW, Audi, or any, you can choose any one of your interests. It is the cheapest and convenient way of traveling around the city.
Other transportation facilities:
Besides taxi rental, you can also access the cities –
By Air – Most of its major tourist attractions are well-connected by airways. Sanganer Airport in Jaipur flies continuous domestic and international flights, which is the largest airport in Rajasthan. Other than this, Udaipur Airport and Jodhpur Airport are other options for it.
By Train – A well-developed network of railways in Rajasthan makes the cities internally link with each other by train. For instance, if you are traveling from Jaipur to Jaisalmer then you can board a train from Jaipur and travel comfortably.
Where to book accommodations?
Once you entered Rajasthan, be ready to have an experience of the royal lifestyle formerly lived by the kings. There are many royal heritage resorts in the state where you can live luxury and enjoy your wonderful stay. You can find a lot of options within your budget and book hotels in Jaipur or every destination on your family-friendly holidays in Rajasthan.
Some of the well-known & luxurious hotels in the state are –
- Udaipur – Taj Lake Palace, Udaivilas, Leela Palace, and Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace are the best hotels to stay in and experience the luxury life in maharaja style.
- Jodhpur – Umaid Bhawan Palace is the world’s largest private residence where you can experience the unique style of the royal lifestyle.
- Ranthambore – If you want to explore the wilderness of Ranthambore, then choosing camp stays in this region will leave you enthralled.
- Jaipur – Again you can have plenty of options for booking hotels in the Pink city of Rajasthan. Booking your stay at Raj Palace, Rambagh Palace, and other heritage properties can let you experience royalty at its best.
- Jaisalmer – When traveling to the desert city of Rajasthan Jaisalmer there’s no better way of accommodating in the city rather than choosing a tent or luxury camp stays in Jaisalmer.
Choose what to see, do in the city –
The state of Rajasthan is beautifully enveloped with many popular tourist attractions that take back to the early days of the bygone era. There are several historical tourist places to see on a sightseeing tour by car, taxi, or any conveyance facility. To plan the most sort-after holiday trip to Rajasthan, it’s best to design your itinerary by considering the best places to visit or things to do of your interest. Some of the must-see things in the cities are –
- Jaipur is famous for Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar.
- Udaipur Sightseeing can cover City Palace, Lake Pichola, Jagdish Mandir, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyo ki Bari, etc.
- Jodhpur Tour can let you explore Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, etc.
- Take a wildlife safari tour of Ranthambore National Park
- Enjoy a food tour and savor many different traditional cuisines.
- Go shopping in the colorful bazaars of different cities.
Hire the best travel agent –
Enjoying a trip to Rajasthan can be planned in a great way by hiring a reliable travel agent who will assist you at every stage. There are many tours and taxi service providers in Rajasthan that can make your holidays amazing. The itineraries are well-designed according to the knowledge of travel experts, so they can provide you with the best travel experience.
Hopefully, this tour of Rajasthan with family can become your lifetime memory by considering these above-listed tips for planning a family trip. So, what are you waiting for? Plan your next family-friendly holidays in Rajasthan and get the best exciting experience in the city.