Butati Dham Rajasthan
India is a country of devotional worship and beliefs, where worship and worship of Gods and Goddesses begin in the morning and evening also end with Sandhya Aarti. This is the reason that faith is seen here and stones are also worshiped here. And a similar miracle is seen in Butati Dham on the land of Nagaur and devotees from all over the country are drawn by faith. Because the Chaturdas Maharaj temple of Butati Dham is raising its fame in the country as well as in the world. Here, the patient suffering from paralysis comes on the shoulders or stretcher but walks on his own feet.
Where is it located?
Butati Dham Temple is located in Degana Tehsil of Nagaur District, Rajasthan. The nearest railway station from here is Mehta Road which is about 45 km away. This station comes on the Jaipur and Jodhpur routes. The station gets a jeep to come to the temple. Most people also come from their own four-wheelers. The guest house is half a km away from the temple complex. The guest house is also built on Ajmer-Kota road but most of the people stay in the temple premises. Auto service but very limited.
Devotees Throng Here
The Butati Dham Temple is run by the Trust and Temple Committee here. Committee Chairman Shiv Singh says that we do not believe in campaigning, so till date we have not said anything about the temple. All people come here only due to faith. The number of patients visiting here has increased in the last ten years. The temple has a lot of names on the internet, so people come from not only the country but also from abroad. Patients from America, Australia, and Afghanistan also came here to Navratri.
A look at the special things
- The patients are provided free food and accommodation on behalf of the temple.
- People can stay on the entire campus for seven days. They are not charged for lodging.
- About 90 percent of people prepare food, tea on gas or stove at their base.
- Aarti is done daily at 5:30 in the morning and at half-past six in the evening, in which the arrival of patients and family is mandatory.
- A large number of wheelchairs are seen lying around here on the campus. Their number is about 300.