Rajasthan is a land of the Royals whereas Jaipur is the capital of the state. In brief, being known as ‘Pink City’, Jaipur is a city of the palace. To begin with, the beautiful lakes, Royal palaces of maharajas, jaw-dropping architecture has held the royalty of the town from the ancient period. Subsequently, the rich Rajput culture and their remarkable past are shown perspicaciously in the lifestyle. Additionally, multiple attractions, amazing activities present the ultimate flavor of Rajasthan. Besides the palaces, the city also attracts people with its wildlife zone, markets, and natural beauty.
Meanwhile, here is the detailed information of the top 8 places, which you may consider as the best places to visit in Jaipur.
1. City Palace
To start with the main attraction of the city, Jaipur is the City of Palace. Additionally, the peacock design gate, garden, museum are some premier attractions of the palace. Over there, the museum reflects the ancient Rajput culture and lifestyle. Likewise, Govindji Temple is inside the complex.
- The Opening Time : Here, the gate opening time is from 9:30 am to 5 pm.
- Ticket Price : Normally, the tickets are available at INR 75 for Indians and 350 INR for foreigners. However, we observe a lot of foreigners visiting City Palace regularly. In short, the place is open, fun for you.
Jaipur Tour Package
2. Amber Fort
This fort is one of the most popular attractions of Jaipur which stands outside the main city territory, whereas, they built the fort beside a big lake. Samrat Akbar, Rani Jodha Bai was from Amber Fort. Thereby, the magnificent architecture is just glorious. Diwan-E-Aam, Sheesh Mahal and Ganesh Pol are some famous spots, which no one should miss.
- The Opening Time :Usually, the palace remains open seven days from 9 am to 5 pm. Thus, not giving you the opportunity to go inside it in the night. Else, it could have been one of the best moments ever!
- Ticket Price :Next, the tickets are INR 25 for Indians whereas, the foreigners pay INR 200. Under the circumstances, the students and lastly, the aged people get concessions to enter this place. More Details
3. Hawa Mahal
Hawa Mahal is right inside Jaipur which is a famous historical architecture. Thereby, the palace is amazingly beautiful. The jaw-dropping architecture, incredible constructions, and the excellent design of the castle don’t require any other adjectives. In addition to it, the villa is made for the kings and queens to enjoy the relaxing breeze coming from the hills.
- The Opening Time : Generally, the palace gate opens seven days a week at 9 am whereas, it closes at 4:30 pm regularly.
- Ticket Price : Over there, the ticket price is INR 10 for Indians while 50 INR for the foreigners. But in spite of the price discrimination factors, we see a lot of foreigners visiting this place on and off.
4. Jal Mahal
Jal Mahal falls in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake near Jaipur towards Amber Fort. An excellent mixture of Mughal and Rajput architecture, together with have their own uniqueness. It is a five-storeyed building. But, only the upper portion of the palace can is visible. Consequently, the other four stories are under the water. As a result, there is no way to enter the palace. However, the tourists can see the castle from the nearby road.
As it is not visible from inside, hence, there is no ticket available and the visiting hours are 24/7.
5. Jantar Mantar Observatory
Maharaja Jai Singh II made Jantar Mantar, which is the most significant astronomical observatory with a sun calculator including advanced calculation methods. As a result, this place is appropriate for Philosophers, Mathematicians, architecture, and astronomers. Lastly, It also expresses the capability and power of thinking of ancient scholars
- The Opening Time : The observatory remains open Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 4:30 pm. Ordinarily, It remains closed for maintenance on the weekends.
- Ticket Price : 50 INR for Indians and 200 INR for foreigners. Here Photography is not allowed inside the premises.
6. Birla Mandir
It is one of the famous Laxmi-Narayan Temple in Jaipur by the Birla Group. They have made this type of temple in most of all metro cities, all of them are very famous, and the architecture is lovely. The temple premises are calm and peaceful, ideal for the pilgrims. View More
- The Opening Time : The temple is open from 5 am to 11:30 am, while, it again remains open from 4 pm to 8 pm, for all days.
- Ticket Price : The entry is free for all. But conversely, Photography is not allowed.
7. Galtaji Temple
This temple is at Aravalli, where seven sacred water ponds surround it. Generally, the people worship Lord Hanuman here in the main temple. However, other temples are for Lord Rama, Lord Surya, Lord Brahma, and Lord Vishnu. In the meantime, they are very famous here. The architecture of the temple is impressive. This ambiance is an ideal place for pilgrims and photography lovers.
- The Opening Time : Usually, the temple is open from 5 am to 9 pm for all days.
- Ticket Price : Entry is Free for all.
8. Nahargarh Fort
The forte is located on the Aravalli Range. Together with the other forts of Rajasthan, this fort also carries its significance. The most surprising factor of the fort is its boundary. Likewise, the building styles, architectures describe Rajput excellence in all manners. The palace looks mesmerizing in the night. Especially, the full moon nights.
- The Opening Time :The temple remains open from 5 am to 11:30 am. After that, it again opens from 5:30 pm to 9 pm.
- Ticket Price : Entry is Free for all.
Jaipur markets are very famous. These places are magnificently colorful and glamorous. All sorts of Rajasthani items including clothes, blankets, woolens, bags, jewellery, spices and many more are available here. To summarize, the place is famous for tourists who can buy these items at a reasonable price.
Also check out our evening tour package : Chokhi dhani