Udaipur to Jodhpur Taxi
Distance: Jodhpur is 250 kilometers away from Udaipur
Time Duration: Traveling Jodhpur by road takes 5 hours from Jodhpur
About Jodhpur –
The Blue City of Rajasthan, Jodhpur is a great place to indulge in cultural, religious, and adventures all in one go. It is the second-largest city of Rajasthan which was founded by Rao Jodha, the chief of the Rathore clan in the year of1459 AD. The city beholds most of the ancient architecture including forts, palaces, temples, Havelis, and even more built-in vivid styles and shades. The magnificent city sums up the spectacle of history, heritage, and cultures that would surely enthrall you. From majestic forts to palaces, and deserts, Jodhpur has a lot of tourist attractions to see in the Jodhpur Sightseeing Tour. The city is known to be built in place of the ancient capital, Mandore of Manwar State. Therefore, it still portrays the history of those glorifying days.
Things to do in Jodhpur –
When planning holidays in Jodhpur, travelers can delight with many amazing attractions like palaces, lakes, temples, and more. Some of the best things to do in the Jodhpur Tour Package are –
- Explore the largest forts of India on a hilltop – the Mehrangarh Fort
- Witness the majestic Umaid Bhawan Palace to get enticed by the royalty
- Take a village tour of Bishnoi Village and get connected to the rustic lifestyle of Rajasthan
- Discover the breathtaking Jaswant Thada built in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh
- Unwind yourself in Kaylana Lake while enjoying boating.
- Go on a Camel Safari tour in the Thar Desert.
- Visit Osian for a real insight into desert life.
- Soak in the shopping and food tour of Jodhpur.
Places to visit along the way –
Rajasthan Cab provides the best Cab Rental in Jodhpur which takes you on a tour of Sun City without any hassle. Get accompanied by a professional and courteous chauffeur on a road trip that is well-versed with the routes and places to visit along the way. Despite many small villages on the way between Udaipur and Jodhpur, the route encompasses many historical landmarks. These include –
- On a distance of 48 kilometers lies HaldiGhati Pass famous for its historical significance
- Around 86 kilometers away is Kumbhalgarh Fort which is the second-largest fort in Rajasthan
- Visit Ranakpur Jain Temples at a distance of 93 kilometers and admire the fine artistic work
- Dilwara Jain Temples along the way awaits you to detour and relish the spiritual experiences
- At a distance of 198 kilometers is Bullet Baba Temple where the deity is 350CC Royal Enfield
Car Rental Options – At Rajasthan Cab, we maintain a huge fleet of cars including economy, luxury, and big vehicles. According to your budget, you can select the best suitable vehicle for your journey. From air-conditioned cabs to spacious tempo traveller in Jodhpur, we offer everything that suits the different budget types.
- Economy cars or Sedan Cars include Toyota Etios and Swift Dzire
- SUV cars include Toyota Innova and Toyota Crysta
- Luxury Cars include Fortuner, Audi, BMW, and more luxurious brands
Big Vehicles are best for group tours that can travel in a minibus, coaches, tempo travellers, and double-decker buses. Choose from a wide range of cars and taxis or coaches available at Rajasthan cab and enjoy a chauffeur-driven Jodhpur trip.
Book your Udaipur to Jodhpur Taxi service with Rajasthan Cab at the most affordable rate. We ensure you safe and convenient travel around the city in the comfort of well-maintained, clean, and sanitized cars. Hire a taxi in just one call at +919694757093 or fill the form below.
FAQ’s on Udaipur to Jodhpur Taxi Service –
Q1: What is the distance from Udaipur to Jodhpur?
From Udaipur to Jodhpur distance is approximately 244 kilometers which may vary according to the route you take. There are three routes connecting both the places that include –
- Via NH58 and NH62
- Via NH58
- Via NH62
Q2: What are the best hotels to stay in Jodhpur?
There are many accommodation options available in Jodhpur, but if you are seeking the best hotel then here are the best options are Sheetal, Kissan Legacy, Kasturi Orchid, Park Plaza, Indana Plaza, etc.
Q3: Which is the best car rental option for budget travelers?
The lowest and cheapest Outstation Cab in Udaipur will start from Rs 9 per kilometer of sedan cars. The category includes an option of Toyota Etios and Swift Dzire which are ideal for budget travelers to go Udaipur to Jodhpur.
Q4. How much time would it take to reach Jaipur Airport from Ajmer by road?
It will take around 5 hours to reach Jodhpur from Udaipur Taxi Service. The time to reach the airport will be affected depending on the traffic or condition of the road.
Q5. What are the best places to visit in Udaipur by private car?
Udaipur is a home of many famous tourist places to see on a sightseeing tour from which some of the best ones are City Palace, Bagore ki Haveli, Saheliyon ki Bari, Monsoon Palace, etc.