Planning an excursion to Ranthambore from Jaipur is although easy, but this following guide will help you figure out everything. When it comes to plan a relaxing trip to any place, this handy guide will be your savior. Continue reading the article and know how well you can plan your holidays in Ranthambore Tour Package from Jaipur.
About Ranthambore –
Located in the Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan, Ranthambore is a well-known wildlife reserve. Counted as one of the largest wildlife reserves in India, Ranthambore National park is a prominent attraction of wildlife tourism in Rajasthan. Wildlife enthusiasts from across the globe flock here to enjoy thrilling wildlife safaris in the forest reserve. The forest reserve preserves a huge population of Royal Bengal Tigers. Sprawling to 400 sq km of area, the forest covers numerous water bodies dotted to varied regions & ruins of historical forts. Earlier the hunting ground of Maharajas in Rajasthan the forest was established in 1955 as Sawai Madhopur Game Sanctuary in India. Later, it was declared as one of Project Tiger Reserves in India in 1973 which is now a prominent attraction of wildlife photographers.
Things to do in Ranthambore –
There’s no dearth of things to do in this place that can make your holidays exciting and exhilarating. For a fun-filled experience, the following ones are the best things to do on your Ranthambore Tour Package from Jaipur. Have a look at the best things to do –
- Enjoy a wonderful Jeep Safari – The most important thing to do in the reserve is to go on a Jeep/Canter safari. It offers the onlookers to go through the dense jungles surrounded by the hills and gives the best experience of nature. Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park gives you a chance to spot tigers and other flora or fauna species.
- Hike up to Ranthambore Fort – If you want to get indulge in some adventurous things then hike up to Ranthambore Fort. The fort is not less than a historical ruin located in the forest reserve. This adventure will let you observe the soaring eagles, vultures, and other birds & animals at eye level. It is the best photography spot where you can capture the best shots of wildlife.
- Observe the variety of birds – The diversely rich topography of the forest reserve allows you to spot an extensive range of bird species. It hosts a huge population of avians with other different birds. The best places to spot winged creatures are Malik Talao, Ranthambore Fort, Rajbagh Talao, Padam Talao, and the Jhalra area.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride – One of the most exhilarating things to enjoy is a hot air balloon ride. The ride can let you admire the spectacular views of Ranthambore and its surrounding areas from above the sky. The best time to enjoy this adventurous thing is from mid-September to March. Soaring above the national park will let you enjoy the unlimited perks of wildlife in this place.
How long should you plan your travel?
The best way to enjoy the best of your journey is to go for a tour of a minimum of 3 days. These days can be scheduled as enjoying both morning and evening tiger safari and taking part in other activities. Although you can also plan your same-day Jaipur to Ranthambore National Park trip in this, you will have limited time to explore the forest. You can easily plan your trip according to the time available in Ranthambore Tour Package from Jaipur.
Hotels in Ranthambore –
For accommodation in Ranthambore, there are a lot of options available in resorts, hotels, and others. As tourists from domestic and international places flock here in abundance, there are many accommodation options to choose from the best Hotels in Ranthambore. From 5-star to budget and farm resort, you will find the best one that suits your choices and interests.
How to travel from Jaipur to Ranthambore?
Traveling from Jaipur to Ranthambore is quite convenient with choosing Car Rental in Ranthambore. There are many options to travel such as –
- By train – the nearest railway station is Sawai Madhopur Railway Station to which you can board a train from Jaipur.
- By road – if you wish to travel by road then choosing Jaipur Taxi Service is the best suitable option for you. The service is easy to customize and can be available in all types of budgets. Whether you are having a low budget or looking for the best luxury travel options, cab rental services is the only way to go with.
Best time to visit –
Months of November to March are considered as the best appropriate time to plan an outstation trip to Ranthambore. The climate is comparatively cool and pleasant during these months, so you can spend a great time with family or fellow travelers. In the monsoon season from July to mid-October, the forest remains closed. So, you must check the guidelines of forest conservation reserve before planning a trip. Summers are a great time to go for a photography tour to Ranthambore National Park.
Safari timings –
The timings of wildlife safari in Ranthambore are changed frequently by the forest departments. Here’s an updated chart of jungle safari timings in the national park –
|Month||Morning Time||Evening Time|
|1st October to 31st October||6.30 AM to 10.00 AM||2.30 PM to 6.00 PM|
|1st November to 31st January||7.00 AM to 10.30 AM||2.00 PM to 5.30 PM|
|1st February to 31st March||6.30 AM. to 10.00 AM||2.30 PM to 6.00 PM|
|1st April to 15th May||6.00 AM to 9.30 AM||3.00 PM to 6.30 PM|
|15th May to 30th June||6.00 AM to 9.30 AM||3.30 PM to 7.00 PM|
Conclusion: So, now that you know everything to plan your Ranthambore Tour Package from Jaipur, plan your next travel soon by following the guide. Have a memorable journey with friends or family while relaxing and enjoying your journey on Tempo Traveller in Ranthambore.