The natural beauty and scenery have made it a popular destination for tourists around the world. Jammu is famous for its temples, and the Kashmir Valley is famous for its lakes and gardens. We all do love nature. We all love nature, but no one sees it in the chaotic cities. Kashmir has everything in common with mountains, dense jungles, lush meadows, grassy plains, and streams that combine to form a beautiful landscape. With apple orchards, saffron fields, glistening lakes, and spectacular meadows, Kashmir, in the union area of Jammu and Kashmir, attracts the attention of visitors from all over the world. With peaceful settings, beautiful views, and a clean environment, Kashmir is the perfect vacation spot to visit once in your life. Talking about romantic tours for couples, we all agree that a romantic Kashmir tour for couples is a highly preferred place by couples.
Kashmir is the perfect place to visit for family outings and a honeymoon holiday in India. The charming Gulmarg, Srinagar, Pahalgam, or Sonmarg, makes a holiday with family, or a honeymoon in Kashmir a wonderful experience. Kashmir is home to the famous Amarnath Cave that calls the zealous Lord Shiva devotees from all over the world.
There are some places to visit in Kashmir that are there with the must-visit tag
- Srinagar – Without mentioning Srinagar Kashmir tour package is incomplete, the description of the Kashmir landscape and its unique beauty will not be complete. The presence of numerous Mughal gardens, religious and historical sites, as well as the Dal and Nageen Lakes.
- Patnitop – The Mountain Patnitop is best known for its meadows, beautiful views, and spectacular views of the Himalayan peaks, as well as its proximity to the Chenab River. Take a city tour to Patnitop Jammu, looking for places that attract the city’s most famous tourist attractions. Bilo ki Powri, Kud Park, and Shiva Ghar rediscover a few places you can visit.
- Gulmarg – Green meadows and lush green meadows and snow-capped mountains with frozen lakes in winter offer a breathtaking view of this magnificent place. The area is famous for activities such as golf, snowboarding, trekking, fishing, mountain biking, and skiing which is popular with all tourists. It’s a great place for romantic couples or on a honeymoon.
- Sonmarg – Sonmarg is one of the best honeymoon lovers’ destinations interested in exploring the environment by trout fishing. Sonmarg is blessed with pristine lakes such as Krishnasar, Gangabal, Gadsar, and Vishansar Lake that offer spectacular views from the tops of the meadows.
- Yusmarg – Yusmarg is a hill station in the western part of the Kashmir valley. The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community believes that it was once the home of Jesus. This place is unlike anything you’ve ever seen. There are many opportunities to view and try out activities such as hiking and horseback riding.
Top-rated hotels in Kashmir for a perfect and comfortable stay
- The villa Himalaya, Sonmarg – The Villa Himalayas take the rooms with a very important point. The deluxe balcony room floor opens to the upper valley and the Sindh River flowing below. In the summer, you may camp at night along the river and fish during the day.
- Skyview, Jammu – A 25-acre site is located within 22 hectares of Skyview World. Each room with stand-alone suites offers a beautiful view of the snow-covered Sangeet Valley and the breadth of Shivalik. It gives you a comfortable stay.
- Karan Mahal, Srinagar – Looking for a royal stay? Here is the perfect hotel for you. Surrounded by orchards, the area is located on a hill between Shankaracharya Mountain and the mountain Zabarwan. Each of the seven rooms has oak beds, luxurious sofas, large closets, and antiques from Europe.
- Hotel Highlands Park, Gulmarg – The hotel has 26 rooms spread over seven chalet-style cottages and nine cozy rooms. But if you want to hear a piece of old Bollywood, go to Bobby’s cottage, where six Rishi Kapoor films have been shot.
- Vinanta Dal view, Srinagar – Located on the hill of Kralsangri, the 84-hotel hotel offers excellent views of the valley. There’s a Dal idea anyway. But in the spring, you can see the colorful beauty of the Tulip Garden.
Conclusion – Kashmir tour is all known for its beauty and love of nature. It carries a perfect combination of places to plan a tour to Kashmir for couples and with family too. Kashmir has so much to explore starting from beautiful places to visit either with family or your partner. Planning a Kashmir tour package from Delhi is the most planned boarding point.