Taxi charges from Ayodhya to Jaipur | Jaipur to Ayodhya Taxi
A city that is the birthplace of Lord Shri Ram, Ayodhya holds special significance in Hindu religions. In the epic Ramayana and other holy books, there are many things that describe the city of Ayodhya. There are innumerable places to visit in Ayodhya including famous temples, monuments, and holy ghats. This city draws the major attention of Hindu followers who flocks here in abundance. Settled on the banks of the Sarayu River, Ayodhya is a place that entices your senses with its surreal surroundings and spiritual vibes.
Rajasthan cab offers an online Taxi Booking service from Jaipur to Ayodhya. Traveling Jaipur to Ayodhya by taxi is the best way to access the famous ancient place in the comfort of cars. With Rajasthan cab rental services we deliver you a speedy option for traveling by car.
Places to visit in Ayodhya –
The city is enclosed with many beautiful places to visit in Ayodhya that draw millions of pilgrims from over the globe. Some of the must-see places in Ayodhya are –
- Ram Janam Bhoomi
- Ram ki Paidi
- Hanuman Garhi
- Nageshwarnath Temple
- Treta ke Thakur
- Mani Parbat
- Dasrath Bhawan
- Tulsi Smarak Bhawan
So, while planning your Ayodhya Sightseeing Trip, consider these beautiful places to visit on the city tour.
Why should you book a Taxi/Cab/Car from Jaipur to Ayodhya with Rajasthan Cab?
- Easy online cab booking with multiple payment options and transparent billing.
- Well accomplished and helpful drivers will also provide useful information about the destination.
- Our 24*7 well-experienced/skillful dedicated support team will always be there for you to help you during the cab booking.
- Our polite staff support will help you till the cab trip gets complete.
- We are providing the Cheapest /best Cab rates for Jaipur to Ayodhya.
- Special Deals/Discounts available during the long weekend Jaipur Taxi/Cab bookings from Ayodhya.
- Cheapest taxi service provider in Ayodhya.
Distance by Car
This city is connected to other cities of India by excellent road network and buses of Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation. Taxis are also available for ease of traveling from Jaipur to Ayodhya. The distances of some important cities are as follows: –
- Prayagraj – 166 km,
- Faizabad – 7 km,
- Gonda – 51 km,
- Gorakhpur – 135 km,
- Lucknow – 134 km,
- Shravasti – 109 km,
- Varanasi – 209 km
Best time to visit Ayodhya –
The climate in Ayodhya is tropical with hot and dry summer days. The days in the months of Monsoon season bring rain shower whilst winter season are comparatively cool and pleasant. The best time to visit Ayodhya is during the months of November to March because the weather is calm and breathtaking.
Book your taxi for the most popular destination in India. For any query contact us at 9358811941 or drop a mail at [email protected].