Jaipur Jodhpur Tour Package
Tour at Glance:
Jaipur Jodhpur Tour Package is 5 days tour itinerary that allows you to discover the magnificence of the Blue City in Rajasthan. Plan your memorable excursion for Jodhpur Sightseeing Tour to explore many architectural jewels that takes you back to the bygone era. Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan while Jodhpur is the second-largest city of the state. Both these places evoke the royal lifestyle of maharajas and kings. This is a great way to enjoy your memorable time by traveling Jaipur Jodhpur Tour Package with Rajasthan cab.
Customize the tour by adding your favorite tour according to your interests and comforts. Pre-plan your exciting trip to this destination in the city.
Tour Duration: 4 Nights /5 days
Destinations Covered: Jaipur – Pushkar – Jodhpur – Jaipur
Itinerary in detail:
Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur
Arrival and check-in to the hotel in Jaipur for relaxing sometime. Famously known as the Pink City of Rajasthan, Jaipur offers a mind-blowing travel experience around the city. In the evening, visit some of the most popular tourist attractions like City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and colorful markets to shop for local handicrafts and handlooms. Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
After morning breakfast, explore the famous tourist places on Jaipur sightseeing Tour. Discover the following beautiful places –
- Amber Fort lies on a hilltop setting with an opulent palace within its premises including stunning structures like sheesh mahal, shukh niwas, and others.
- Jal Mahal is a spectacular five-storied palace floating in the middle of Man Sagar Lake
- Hawa Mahal is a five-storied pyramidal edifice comprising red and pink sandstone.
- City Palace is a royal palace showcasing the blend of Rajput and Mughal styles of architecture.
- Jantar Mantar is an important astronomical observatory that houses the world’s largest sundial and more.
Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 3: Jodhpur Transfer
Post breakfast check-out from the hotel to proceed for Jodhpur – the Blue City of Rajasthan. It is the second-largest city that houses many historical architectures of the bygone era. In the evening, visit Clock Tower and famous local markets to shop for local traditional artifacts and handicrafts. Stay overnight in Jodhpur.
Day 4: Jodhpur Sightseeing
The day is planned as a wonderful day in Jodhpur for a splendid sightseeing tour. Visit the following most important tourist places in Jodhpur that includes –
- Mehrangarh Fort is a must-visit tourist place constructed by Rao Jodha in 1459 AD which showcases the beautiful architecture of the bygone era.
- Jaswant Thada is a beautiful historic marvel wherein you will find the portraits of the Rathore rulers.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace boasts a splendid contrast of Indian and European style of architecture that was earlier the residence of the royal family.
- Mandore Garden is a beautiful place that houses a government museum displaying various artifacts and statues.
In the evening, get transferred to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Day 5: Departure from Jodhpur
Today in the morning, get transferred to Jodhpur Airport/ Railway Station to board a flight or train for onwards journey.
- Meet & greet upon arrival by our professional experts
- Driver allowance & fuel charges
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Pickup and drop services
- Sightseeing by Private Car & Driver
- Toll/Parking/Taxes Extra
- Monument entrance fees
- All personal expenses