Goa Sightseeing Tour Package by Car
Discover the Beaches Sunsets and Markets of Goa
About Goa –
On the western coast, Goa is the smallest state of India. Unlike others, it is known for charming beaches, stellar nightlife, eclectic seafood, world heritage architecture. The laid-backness of Goa draws domestic and international tourists or even more so. The Goans are quite friendly towards tourists and celebrate every event with utmost gala especially the New Year and Goa Carnival. While its delectable seafood is truly excellent, Goa has one of the best nightlife in India to experience in the Golden Triangle Tour with Goa. While North Goa is a prominent nightlife hub where all the touristy beaches and flea markets and beach shacks are located, South Goa is the land of luxurious resorts and laid-back beach vibes.
Being a state with many sightseeing options, the Goa Sightseeing Tour of Golden Triangle Tour with Goa and Mumbai can be well-explored or enjoyed in 2 nights 3 days. This tour will let you discover gorgeous beaches, electrifying nightlife, and much more. Goa can excite you with several amazing watersports, historic churches, museums, forts, and more. A group of friends planning a party or a nature lover who wants to immerse in the lap of mother nature. Goa has got it all that tempts you for many reasons. Enjoy the stunning sunset, lying on a hammock between two palm trees as you sip your favorite cocktail on the Calangute beach. Goa assures you unlimited fun with seas, sands, and the sun.
2 nights 3 Days Goa Tour Package
Take a look at a Rajasthan Tour with Mumbai and Goa tour Itinerary covering all famous tourist sites in the state of beaches. The tour can be customized according to your interests and comforts.
Day 1: Goa Arrival & sightseeing
Welcome to the land of sunkissed beaches! On your arrival, you will be taken to the hotel/ resort for check-in. You can take some time to relax. The rest of your day is free for leisure. You can choose to go for exciting water sports, shopping, and casinos to have a great day ahead. You can simply choose to hit the streets of North Goa and explore the local life. Enjoy an overnight stay in Goa.
Day 2: Goa Sightseeing tour
On this day, you can explore some of the most popular tourist attractions including –
- Fort Aguada is a 17th-century Portuguese fort looking out at the confluence of Mandovi River and the Arabian Sea. The crumbling ramparts of the fort stand on the Sinquerim Beach.
- Chapora Fort is undeniably one of the famous forts to visit in Goa. It is popularly known as the “Dil Chahta Hai Fort” which claims to be famous in Bollywood.
- Calangute Beach is the largest beach in north Goa stretching from Candolim to Baga which is a hub for tourists and backpackers. It is known for amazing water sports like banana rides, jet-skiing, water surfing, etc.
- Dudhsagar Falls is one of India’s tallest waterfalls located inside the Mollem National Park. The Dudhsagar Falls should be visited during the monsoon season when it is in full flow and looks amazing.
- Baga Beach is one of the most popular beaches in North Goa which is the perfect place to witness the dazzling nightlife of Goa.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus Church is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that houses the tomb of St. Francis Xavier. Even after 400 years, the remnants are in good condition and are taken out once every decade.
- Anjuna Beach is among the famous beaches located in North Goa that stretches almost 2 km. From family outings to adrenaline-filled adventures, Anjuna Beach is famed for its golden coastline, nightclubs, and more.
- On these beaches, you will find a lot of domestic and foreign tourists enjoying sunbathing, water sports, and fun around. This is followed by a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Goa.
Day 3: Departure from Goa
On the last day of your sightseeing tour in the Rajasthan tour Package from Goa, you can have breakfast and check out from the hotel to proceed back home. You will be dropped off at the nearest airport/railway station as you depart with a bagful of memories.
Goa sightseeing tour is an amazing way to enjoy a memorable holiday in the beach state of India and experience a wonderful lifestyle.