Find yourself in the majestic charm of Udaipur with this Udaipur Tour Package for 3 days by Rajasthan Cab. Get a chance to visit the peaceful Jagdish Temple that captivates everyone in its own way. Get yourself into the world of cultural vibrancy and soothing tranquility. Feel the serenity of this Lake City with an exclusive journey to the mesmerizing lakes such as Fateh Sagar Lake and Lake Pichola. When getting around in this magnificent city is enhanced by comfortable travel on our clean and well-maintained car with driver. Whether you are traveling with family or a beloved partner, Udaipur is simply a great place to enjoy your memorable time in the city.
Duration of Tour:
2 Nights 3 Days
Detail Itinerary –
Day 1: Arrival in Udaipur
Arrive in Udaipur and spend the day at leisure while cherishing your great time in the city of lakes. Upon your arrival, take an assisted transfer towards the pre-booked hotel. Afterward, check in to the hotel relax for some time before leaving for a sightseeing spree around the city. Discover some of the most beautiful places such as Monsoon Palace, Saheliyon ki Bari, and Fateh Sagar Lake. Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 2: Udaipur City Tour
Get a reviving retreat with a full-day exhilarating city tour. Begin your day with a tempting breakfast at the hotel and get ready for a Udaipur sightseeing tour. Udaipur is also known as the Venice of East or City of Lakes which gives you all the reasons for spending a memorable short break in the city. Get acquainted with every nook and cranny of this beautiful city. Visit City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Lake Pichola, Bagore ki Haveli, and more. Return to your hotel after spending a fun-filled day in this beautiful city of Rajasthan. Enjoy your great time for your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Departure
Bid adieu to this lovely city after having a scintillating experience of matchless wonders. After breakfast, get transferred to the airport to conclude your journey with Rajasthan Cab.
Places to visit near Udaipur –
If you are planning to extend your trip to Udaipur, then here are listed some of the best places to visit near Udaipur. While touring Rajasthan’s wonderful tourist destination, you should not miss the fascinating places to visit near Udaipur. Some of the famous historical places near Udaipur are –
- Eklingji Temple – One of the most popular places to visit near Udaipur, Eklingji Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is believed to have been built in the mid-8th
- Mount Abu – The most famous hill station in Rajasthan, Mount Abu is cradled in the state of Rajasthan amidst. Hire Udaipur to Mount Abu Taxi to travel hassle-free from the city.
- Nathdwara – A quaint little town nestled amidst the Aravalli Ranges and the Banas River, Nathdwara is popular for its spectacular Nathdwara Temples.
- Kumbhalgarh Fort – Dated back to a period of 15 years, Kumbhalgarh Fort is an iconic place to visit near Udaipur.
- Meet & greet upon arrival by our professional experts
- Driver allowance & fuel charges
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Pickup and drop services
- Sightseeing by Private Car & Driver
- Toll/Parking/Taxes Extra
- Monument entrance fees
- All personal expenses