Udaipur Pushkar Jaipur Tour Package
Udaipur Pushkar Jaipur Tour is a 5 days itinerary designed to give travelers a wonderful journey in Rajasthan. Explore the famous tourist cities in Rajasthan in just 4 nights and 5 days tour. This travel plan takes you on a visit to Udaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar, and Jaipur. Visit the serene lakes, famous forts, royal palaces, and museums of Rajasthan in this tour package.
This is a suggested tour itinerary that travelers can customize according to their interests and comforts.
Tour Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Destinations Covered: Udaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar – Jaipur
Detail tour Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival in Udaipur | Sightseeing
Your arrival in Udaipur will be greeted by our escorting tour manager who will assist you with a transfer to Udaipur. The most beautiful City of Lakes, Udaipur is an oasis in the desert state. The city was built in 1559 A.D by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been referred to as the most romantic city of the Mewar Region. After freshening up at the hotel, leave for enjoying a boat ride in the calm waters of Lake Pichola. Afterward, return to the hotel for a night’s stay in Udaipur.
Day 2: Udaipur Sightseeing
The day is planned for exploring the city of Udaipur by car and driver. Start exploring these below-listed places in Udaipur Sightseeing Tour –
- City Palace is a flamboyant structure with a blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architectural style
- Jagdish Temple has finely carved pillars, beautifully adorned ceilings, gorgeous painted walls, and spacious halls.
- Saheliyon ki Bari is a stunning garden with fountains, marble art, and lush green lawns.
- Bagore ki Haveli is a beautiful palace in Udaipur on the waterfront of Lake Pichola
- Monsoon Palace was built with white marble and has light, wide corridors, rooms, offering the best views.
- Fateh Sagar Lake is known to be the second largest lake in the city of Udaipur
After completing a visit to these places, get transferred to the hotel followed by a night stay in Udaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur Transfer | En-route Ajmer Pushkar
Today, get transferred to Jaipur – the Pink City of India by road. On the way to Jaipur, take a halt at Ajmer and Pushkar.
- In Ajmer you will visit Ajmer Sharif Dargah and Ana Sagar Lake
- In Pushkar, you will visit Brahma Temple and Pushkar Lake
On arrival, get escorted to the hotel followed by an overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, gets ready for an exciting day ahead in the pink city of Rajasthan. Explore the most famous tourist attractions in Jaipur, that includes a visit to –
- Amber Fort is nestled on the Aravalli Hill overlooking the Maota Lake
- Jal Mahal or Water Palace is one of the classic Rajputana styles of architecture
- Hawa Mahal is a unique architectural marvel showcasing the 953 small windows called jharokhas
- City Palace is the most famous monument with a fusion of Rajput and Mughal styles of architecture
- Jantar Mantar is one of the largest astronomical observatories having 19 architectural instruments.
- Albert Hall Museum was built to commemorate the visit of the Prince of Wales.
After exploring these monuments, return to the hotel in Jaipur followed by an overnight stay.
Day 5: Departure
Today, get ready after breakfast and check out from the hotel. You will be dropped at the airport or railway station for onwards journey.