Udaipur Group Tour Packages 2 Nights 3 Days
If you are making plans for a holiday on Udaipur Tour, you have landed at the right place. Enter with your Udaipur Group Tour and spend the most remarkable holidays in the city. The group holiday will take at least 3 days from your busy schedule but will surely bring unlimited joy and fun to your journey. This flexibly designed tour package can also be tailored according to the no. of passengers, taxi, or tempo traveller service. Depending on the number of passengers the group is traveling with, our experts will recommend you the best for a memorable Udaipur Group Tour.
Tour Duration: 2 Nights 3 Days
Destination Covered: Udaipur
Tour Itinerary in Detail:
Day 1: Udaipur Arrival
Your arrival in Udaipur will be greeted by the experts of Rajasthan Cab who will assist with a transfer to the hotel. Get assistance for check-in and feel relaxed in your hotel room.
In the evening, be ready with your group to enjoy the remaining day while exploring these famous attractions in Udaipur Half-day Tour –
- Fateh Sagar Lake is one of the many scenic lakes in the city of Udaipur, named after Maharana Fateh Singh ji.
- Saheliyon ki Bari or Garden of Maidens is astonishingly adorned with lush green lawns in the dry land of Rajasthan.
Later, you will be dropped off at the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Udaipur Sightseeing Tour
Today, get ready after a wholesome breakfast and proceed to explore the iconic tourist attractions in Udaipur Sightseeing Tour by car. Embark on a visit to these few most amazing places –
- City Palace and Museum is housed within the very iconic 450-year-old Royal Palace, the former abode of Mewar rulers.
- Jag Mandir is built on an island of Lake Pichola which is also known as the Lake Garden Palace.
- Bagore ki Haveli is an old mansion located in front of Lake Pichola at Gangori Ghat, having more than 100 rooms with well-arranged balconies.
- The Vintage and Classic Car Museum is a car museum in the city having some of the rarest classic car collections.
- Lake Pichola is an artificial lake built in the year 1362 AD and offers the mesmerizing charm of the surroundings.
Stay overnight in Udaipur.
Day 3: Departure
After a wonderful sightseeing tour of Udaipur with a group, conclude the tour with amazing memories by proceeding back to your hometown. Here Udaipur Group Tour ends with lots of memories.