Out of exclusive tour packages of Rajasthan Cab, Trip to Jaipur from Delhi is specially designed for travelers planning holidays in Jaipur. Indulge this tour allows you to discover the rich heritage, culture, and history of the city. Feel comfortable without worrying about anything, as you pass through the Delhi-Jaipur Highway. On the way, you can make a mid-way halt at Abhaneri Stepwell which is also known as Chand Baori. Discover some amazing tourist attractions on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur and get enthralled by its architectural brilliance. The tour includes your car rental service from Delhi to Jaipur with our professionally trained chauffeur. The driver is well-versed with every nook and cranny of the city, so you don’t have to worry about anything.
Delhi to Jaipur Distance – 300 kms / 5 to 6 hours drive
Getting in Jaipur –
Hiring a car rental in Delhi to travel to Jaipur is the best way of getting into the city. Renting a cab service in Delhi can let you enjoy a wonderful drive from one place to another. Begin your journey from Delhi airport to Jaipur in our clean, comfortable, and sanitized cabs. Right from your pick up till drop at the hotel, we ensure you a hassle-free and safe journey with us. Besides, you can also discover all the major tourist spots in our Jaipur Sightseeing Taxi service. Get a hassle-free transfer from one place to another without any inconvenience.
Things to do and see in Jaipur:
- Witness the marvelous architecture of Jal Mahal during sunset or sunrise
- Watch Rajasthani folk dance and music performance at cultural evening in Chokhi Dhani Village
- Shop for souvenirs when you cross over the colorful market streets in the walled city
- Relish the rich flavors of traditional Rajasthani Cuisines
- Get pampered by royal amenities at the best heritage hotel in Jaipur
- Attend light and sound show at Amber Fort in the evening
- Discover the sun position and shadow time at Jantar Mantar
Best itinerary for Jaipur tour from Delhi –
Day 1: Arrival & Sightseeing in Jaipur
- You will be picked up from Jaipur airport/railway station or any location in the city.
- Proceed for a sightseeing tour with driver
- Embark famous architectural marvels of the walled city, i.e., Hawa Mahal, City Palace, and Jantar Mantar.
- Live the authentic lifestyle of Rajasthan at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur while witnessing the live folk dance and music performance, puppet show, magic show, and more. Savor the great taste of Rajasthani cuisines served in a traditional style.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing & Drop off in Delhi
- In the morning after breakfast, head to Amber Fort set on the Aravali Range overlooking the Maota Lake.
- Later, you will return to Delhi via road while capturing the beautiful views of greenery and pastoral lifestyle.
- On arrival in Delhi, get transferred to your place, and here ends your wonderful tour.
*The tour is easily customizable according to your preferences.
Book your trip to Jaipur from Delhi and avail exciting deals on all-inclusive travel packages. Enjoy your memorable trip in the Pink City without any inconvenience.