Shimla Sightseeing Tour Package From Delhi
A fun-filled weekend trip with your loved ones to Shimla – the queen of hills amidst the dense pine forests and snow-clad peaks. Let the kids or everyone in your family jump with the pump of enjoying the famous Kalka-Shimla toy train. As you slowly move by train up the winding tracks, flanked by the trees on each side, you can see the breathtaking views of the surroundings. Immerse in the romantic vibes of Shimla on a 4 days tour wherein you will also be exploring Kufri as an excursion from Shimla. Feel the picturesque vibes at the historic Church of North India on the famous bustling ridge lined by the aesthetic lamp posts and collect moments to cherish later.
Customize the tour according to your interests and comforts by talking to our travel operator. Get the best deals on it.
Tour Duration: 3 nights 4 days
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Shimla – Kufri – Delhi
Tour Itinerary in Detail:
Day 1: Shimla arrival
Get a pick-up from a pre-defined location in Delhi where a representative will greet you and assist you with a smooth transfer to the hotel. Once you reach the hotel in Shimla, it is recommended that you can take a rest for a tiresome journey. The remaining day is at leisure and exploring the town on your own. Stay overnight in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla Sightseeing
Start your day with breakfast and head out for the local sightseeing tour of Shimla. Things you will enjoy on a sightseeing tour are –
- Trek to the top of Jakhoo Hill to visit the ancient temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman.
- Witness the Ridge Road located at the heart of Shimla.
- Visit the Rashtrapati Niwas and the Christ Church which is a parish in the Diocese of Amritsar
- Go shopping at the Mall Road lined up with colorful shops to buy souvenirs.
- The evening is for independent activities
Stay overnight at the hotel in Shimla.
Day 3: Naldehra and Kufri Excursion
After breakfast at the hotel, get ready for a full-day excursion to Kufri and Naldehra. The day will bring some amazing travel experiences which include –
- Visit the Naldehra Golf course and other beautiful attractions in Naldehra
- Head towards Kufri while passing through the Hasan Valley
- Visit the Himalayan Zoo for a wildlife experience
Lately, by the evening travel back to Shimla for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Departure from Shimla to Delhi
Start the day with breakfast and then check out from the hotel to proceed towards Delhi again. Conclude the tour according to your interests and comforts.