Book Kullu Manali Packages 4 Nights 5 Days
Kullu Manali Tour Package is one of the most exquisite tourist destinations that are extremely famous among travel enthusiasts worldwide. It is one of the most famous hill station destinations in India. Cocooned by the stunning snow-clad Himalayas, Kullu Manali is replete with many beautiful places to visit in India like Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Gardhan Thekchoking Gompa, Vashist Hot Water Springs, etc. Kullu Manali has always been the most explored place for nature walks and family vacations. This 5 days Kullu Manali Tour Package will make your sightseeing in these places more comfortable and hassle-free.
Customize this package according to your requirements by talking to our travel experts on-call or fill the form below.
Tour Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Manali – Kullu – Delhi
Detail Tour Plan:
Day 1: Delhi to Manali drive
Kullu Manali Tour Package will start with your pickup from a pre-defined location in Delhi. Meet our tour representative as you arrive at Manali and get transferred to your pre-booked hotel. The remaining day is at your discretion. Stay overnight in Manali.
Day 2: In Manali
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day excursion by visiting several prominent places on Manali Sightseeing Tour. this includes a visit to –
– Rohtang Pass is stretched to a vast extent which appears to be a snowy desert landscape. Many adventure lovers flock here to relish sports like sledge rides, mountain biking, and skiing.
– Hidimba Temple is dedicated to Hidimba, the wife of Bhima – one of the five Pandava prince of Mahabharata. The temple is beautifully covered by towering deodar trees where every year a three-day festival is organized featuring folk dance performances.
– Solang Valley is the most popular tourist place to visit in Himachal Tour Package, especially known for adventure sports. The valley gets covered with snow, making skiing a must-try thing in Manali.
– Jogini Waterfall is a favorite place to trek through pine trees and orchards. The splendid Jogini waterfalls cascade from a height of 160 feet enchants travelers of all interests and preferences.
In the evening, return to your hotel for dinner and a comfortable night’s stay.
Day 3: in Manali
The 3rd day is planned for a full-day Manali Sightseeing Tour, so get ready after breakfast. Embark on a visit to places like –
– Parvati Valley is a famous attraction among hippie travelers for its amazing spiritual experience. Kasol, Malana, Tosh, Kalga, Pulga, Rasol, Kheerganga, and Chalal are some best villages near Parvati Valley.
– Sethan Valley is located in a tiny Buddhist village that oversees the Dhauladhar ranges. In this valley, you can enjoy skiing and snowboarding.
– Jana Waterfalls is a 30-feet high waterfall located near Manali in the quaint village of Jana. One can trek to the waterfall through dense deodar and pine trees amidst snowy mountains.
After a well-spent day, return to the hotel in Manali for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Manikaran & Kullu Excursion
Today, after breakfast proceed for an excursion to Manikaran via Kullu.
Kullu is well-known as the “Valley of Gods”, which is a cluster of beautiful valleys in Himachal Pradesh. It is a famous hot spot for adventure lovers, peace seekers, and travel enthusiasts who flock on a tour of Kullu Manali.
Manikaran is the scenic Parvati Valley and a small town known for its spiritual significance. Being a centre for both Hindus and Sikhs, Manikaran serves as the most important place for spiritual experience. In Manikaran, you can visit the Hot water springs and Manikaran Gurudwara
After the sightseeing in Manikaran and Kullu, drive to Manali again for an overnight stay.
Day 5: Manali to Delhi drive & Departure
On the last day of this tour, check out after breakfast and leave for a final drive to Delhi. This Kullu Manali Tour Package concludes here with lots of memories.
Best Hill Station Tours
When planning for hill station tour packages with family, friends, or with a partner, check out some of the best hand-picked Hill Station Tour Packages in India. These packages include some of the most favorite hill station places like the Kullu Manali Tour that you can choose to enjoy your holidays in India.
Duration : 7 nights 8 Days
Destinations : Leh – Indus Valley…
Famously known as “Land of High Passes”, Ladakh is one of the most popular destinations of India.
Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
Destination : Haridwar – Barkot…
Travelers can mark an excursion from Golden Triangle Tour with Rishikesh and Haridwar to Gangotri and Yamunotri.
Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
Destinations : Delhi – Haridwar…
The divine hub of Lord Shiva, Kedarnath Dham is considered as one of the holiest places of Hindu pilgrimage sites in India.
Duration : 7 Nights 8 Days
Destinations : Delhi – Nainital – Kausani….
Start Nainital Ranikhet Almora Kausani Tour Package from Delhi for a wonderful one-week tour.
Duration : 5 nights 6 days
Destination : Leh – Spituk…
Lake a peek into the rich history and cultures of Ladakh and take back a lifetime experience with you. Customize the tour according to your interests and comforts.
Duration : 3 Nights 4 Days
Destinations : Delhi – Leh…
Whenever someone hears Ladakh, the rugged terrains, stunning landscape, and mesmerizing places pop up in mind.
Duration : 7 Nights 8 Days
Destination : Haridwar – Uttarkashi…
The tour package is designed to let you find true spiritual bliss at the threshold of these locations.
Taxi Services for Hill Stations
Hire a taxi or cab service in Kullu Manali for a relaxing or convenient journey of hill stations in India. The cab rental services include your pick up and drop service, local sightseeing taxi, or outstation tours to any of your preferred destinations. Book taxi service in Kullu Manali with us and enjoy a safe or hassle-free journey.
Manali is a beautiful hill station in Himachal Pradesh where one can enjoy their great time in its cool and pleasant climate.
Hire Taxi for Shimla tour from Jaipur at Rajasthan Cab and enjoy your memorable time in this beautiful hill station.
Blessed by nature’s beauty, Dharamshala offers an amazing getaway option away from city chaos.
A quaint little town of Himachal, Kasol has settled amidst the banks of river Parvati.
Kullu Manali Tour Packages from
When planning holidays in Kullu Manali from your hometown, book our exclusive tour packages for Kullu Manali from your location in India. Just make your bookings with us in advance and enjoy a smooth-going trip to Kullu Manali. Now you can plan a comfortable trip to Kullu Manali from your hometown or state, by booking the suitable tour packages mentioned below.