Jhalana Leopard Safari Package
Tour at Glance:
Get ready for a thrilling and joyful day out around the lush green forests of Jhalana in Jaipur. This was once used to be the hunting grounds of the royals. It is now a great spot to enjoy a safari in Jhalana. The wildlife sanctuary is adorned with diverse wildlife with varied birds and animal species. Whenever you travel in Rajasthan Tour Package, enjoy an exciting adventure trip amidst wildlife in Jhalana. Once a reserve forest around Jaipur, Jhalana has always been a home to leopards and other fauna species, and migratory birds. Add the thrill of wildlife safari in Jhalana and make your boring trip full of adventures and excitement.
- Uncover the vastness of 400 acres on this leopard sanctuary engulfed by picturesque Aravali Ranges consisting of dense green forests and various wild animals.
- Take a tour of the wildlife sanctuary with an expert safari guide.
- Observe leopards in their natural habitat form as you enter the Shikar Audhi area.
- Spot many exotic wildlife species like jackals, nilgai, jungle cat, peacock, and more.
- Capture beautiful wildlife photographs to capture the vast variety of wild beasts and verdant greenery.
Location: Jhalana Wildlife Sanctuary in Jaipur
Start Point / End Point: Anywhere In Jaipur
Timings: 6:00 am to 9:00 am / 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm
About the activity:
- Jhalana Leopard Safari Package is 150 minutes of activity.
- There are two zones one is the base zone and another one is Shikar Audhi which has higher chances of spotting leopards.
- A Jeep can accommodate a maximum of 6 people at a time.
- Choose from different variants for Indian citizens and foreigners to enjoy a safari
- Begin an open-air gypsy ride with a driver in Jhalana Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Spot leopards, alongside other animals like Blue Bulls, Spotted Deer, Gray Langur, Rhesus Macaque, Small Indian Mongoose, Ruddy Mongoose, Bengal Monitor, Desert Gerbils, Desert Fox, Porcupine, and Sambar Deer.
Best time to visit:
Jhalana Leopard Reserve is open for safari tours for visitors for all 12 months even in the monsoon season from 1st January to 31st December every year. According to the seasons, entry timings vary accordingly. During the monsoon season, most of the protected reserves in the country are closed. Though one can relish the Jhalana Leopard Safari and relish the breathtaking views of the majestic Leopards anytime. The months of November to April are considered the best time to visit the Jhalana reserve. This is so because the weather remains delightful during this time.
Book Jhalana Leopard Safari Package in Jaipur Tour with Rajasthan Cab and enjoy your memorable holidays in the pink city. Spend your great time in the dense green forests of Jhalana.
1. Meet & greet upon arrival by our professional experts
2. Toll Tax, Parking Charges, Driver allowance & fuel charges
3. Pickup and drop services
4. Sightseeing and Travel by Private AC Car
1. Monument entrance fees
2. All personal expenses
3. 5% GST Extra