Jaipur to Merta City Taxi
Merta City is around 204 km north of Jaipur which is located in the city of Pushkar of Rajasthan. It is named after the famous poet, Krishna Bhagat Meera Bai was born here. If you are planning to visit Merta City, then Rajasthan Cab presents its Jaipur to Merta City taxi package. Our taxi fare for Jaipur to Merta City starts from 9 rupees per kilometer in any AC cab. It also depends on which taxi you want. We also have a sedan, SUV, tempo traveler, etc. cars available in Taxi.
You will get the best deals on your cab booking. Our Car Rental services are available for all cabs like AC, Non-AC, Economical, SUV, Sedan, Tempo Traveller, etc.
We will be sharing the details for this holy trip.
Distance & Taxi fare
We take the Jaipur-Merta City highway and we have to take the State highway NH 158 from Jaipur to Merta City. Our Cab fare for this trip starts from Rs 9 per km in sedan cars. For 6-seater,7-seater,12-seater, 15-seater fare is different it depends upon the requirement. Some common questions on the trip to Merta City which our guests ask have mentioned below.
For more details, you can call us at 9358811941 to book any taxi for any route now.
On Route Sites
When you are traveling to Merta City, you can visit the following sites: –
If you travel from the Jaipur National Highway NH 158, then you can also see places like
- Khetri Mahal.
- City Mahal.
- Hawa Mahal.
- Choki Dani Village.
- Meera Bai Temple, Merta City.
- Charbuja Temple, Merta City.
- Pushkar Camel Fair, Merta City.
- Pushkar Lake, Merta City.
There are many other sightseeing places on the way but these are the best to enjoy places.
Taxi services for Merta City
Rajasthan Cab offers a group tour for Merta City from Jaipur where we offer Taxi services for a group from 4 to 9 guests, we suggest taking tempo travelers.
You can call us at 9358811941 for more details.
Why you choose Rajasthan Cab for Merta City trip:
Rajasthan Cabs is an award-winning firm, below we have presented some of the features:
- All our drivers are from Rajasthan and have a commercial license.
- All our cabs have an All India Taxi Permit and 100% insured.
- Our drivers have more than 3-5 years of experience.
- You are well aware of all the National Highways & tourist spots.
- Check our reviewed-on TripAdvisor, Google which makes us the most positive reviewed Cab firm in Jaipur, Rajasthan.