Jaipur Pushkar Tour Package
Tour at Glance:
Plan your wonderful 4 days tour of the Jaipur Pushkar Sightseeing Package with Rajasthan Cab. Embark an excursion of Jaipur Pushkar Tour Package wherein you can immerse yourself in its serene and tranquil surroundings. The only place in the world housing Brahma Temple devoted to the creator of the universe i.e. Lord Brahma. Pushkar beholds its own charm and is known for its Camel Fair that takes place every year. Take a dip into the holy Pushkar Lake, the worship place of Lord Brahma, and go shopping in colorful bazaars. Rajasthan Cab provides a well-organized Jaipur Pushkar Tour Package that will take you close enough to every nook and cranny of the city.
Tour Duration: 2 Nights / 3 days
Destinations Covered: Jaipur – Pushkar
Itinerary in Detail:
Day 1: Jaipur Arrival
Begin your journey from Jaipur by your arrival and transferred to the hotel for relaxing. Thereafter, proceed for exploring the major landmarks in the walled city. Explore City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Amber Fort by car rental Jaipur. Experience the rich history, heritage, cultures, and traditions of the city on this half-day sightseeing tour.
Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 2: Pushkar Trip
Today after breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Pushkar Day Tour while getting assistance from our professional driver. Drive 150 kilometers from Jaipur to reach Pushkar by car rental services. Upon arrival, visit the following listed tourist attractions on a sightseeing trip:
- Brahma Temple Pushkar –The major landmark also known as Jagatpita Brahma Mandir built with marble and stone structures.
- Pushkar Lake –A holy lake where taking a dip is believed to remove all the sin.
- Gurudwara Sahib Pushkar –A beautiful Sikh pilgrimage site in Pushkar having great importance and respect in the hearts of devotees.
- Pushkar Bazaar –Shop for traditional handicrafts, bags, souvenirs, and more from vibrant bazaars.
Afterward, return back to Jaipur by car and get transferred to the hotel followed by dinner and overnight stay in the city.
Day 3: Departure from Jaipur
Post breakfast, leave for exploring Jantar Mantar and colorful bazaars to enjoy shopping. Later, check-out from the hotel in Jaipur to depart for onwards journey.
- Meet & greet upon arrival by our professional experts
- Driver allowance & fuel charges
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Pickup and drop services
- Sightseeing by Private Car & Driver
- Toll/Parking/Taxes Extra
- Monument entrance fees
- All personal expenses