3 Days Golden Triangle Tour by Car
Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days is a guided tour of the famous route of northernmost India. In this tour, you will be exploring the famous Capital City of India – Delhi, the Taj City of Agra, and the Capital of Rajasthan – Jaipur. On this 2 nights and 3 days tour, you can experience the best of Indian heritage charm in a short tour. Discover the most famous tourist attractions on this tour and enjoy several amazing experiences.
Tour Duration: 2 Nights 3 Days
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur
Tour Itinerary in Detail:
Day 1: Arrive Delhi | Agra Transfer
As per your arrival time in Delhi, Rajasthan Cab’s escorting tour manager will meet you at the airport or railway station. Before proceeding towards Agra, you will visit Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, and Red Fort. In the evening depart for a hotel in Agra which is around 3 hours from Delhi. Arrive and freshen up. The night stay is at the hotel in Agra.
Day 2: Agra Sightseeing | Jaipur Transfer
Today, you will begin a guided Agra Sightseeing Tour by car. Early in the morning, enjoy a sunrise tour of the Taj Mahal that looks really impressive. On this day, you will be visiting the following tourist landmarks –
- Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum located on the banks of the Yamuna River. The construction of this iconic symbol of love was begin in 1632 by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- Agra fort will be the next on travelers list which is the former imperial residence of the Mughal dynasty. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Later drive onward to Jaipur, while making an en-route visit to Fatehpur Sikri. The former capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar, Fatehpur Sikri is an ancient tourist attraction in the city.
Day 3: Jaipur Sightseeing | Departure
On the 3rd day, you will proceed for a guided Jaipur Sightseeing Tour. Hereby, you will be exploring the famous tourist attractions like –
- Amber Fort is located in Amer town with an area of 4 sq kilometers. It is located 11 kilometers from Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Jal Mahal is located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake which is renovated and enlarged during the 18thcentury by Maharaja Jai Singh II.
- City Palace is the most famous architectural marvel that showcases the blend of Mughal and Rajasthani styles of architecture. The royal palace is the home of Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal with other structures inside the complex.
- Jantar Mantar is a home of 19 astronomical instruments built by the Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh and completed in 1734 AD.
- Hawa Mahal is a famous palace of winds which is so named because of its finely carved 953 small windows. It was built for the royal ladies to observe the street festivities while remaining unseen from outside.
By the evening, you will be transferred to Delhi as per your flight schedule driver transfer you to Delhi Airport. End your Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days with good memories and amazing experiences.