Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour Package 4 Nights 5 Days
From Monasteries and Momos to Mountains and Monks, everything together paints a beautiful canvas of Dharamshala. Through our Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour Package in Hill Station Tour will take you to a whole new world that will greet you in a rich traditional style. Experience the vibrant and unique blend of Tibetan, British, and Himachali culture which is backed by the rustic Dhauladhar Range. Feel the peaceful vibes in the monasteries and soak in the spiritual chants by the red-robed monks along with the sound of rolling prayer wheels.
Customize this 4 night 5 days Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour Package by talking to our travel experts on call and making personalized changes.
Tour Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Destinations Covered in Tour: Delhi – Dharamshala – Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Delhi
Tour Itinerary in Detail:
Day 1: Delhi to Dharamshala
Begin Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour Package by meeting the tour representative at the pre-decided location in Delhi. From there, you will be escorted to Dharamshala – which is one of the most frequented tourist places in India. As you arrive in Dharamshala, you will be transferred to the hotel where you can unwind after the tiring journey.
- Visit the stunning Dharamshala Cricket Stadium that offers stunning views of the snow-capped Himalayas and is one of the highest sports grounds in the world.
- You will then proceed to Buddhist Temples and colonial-era churches that give Dharamshala its identity.
The remaining day is at leisure and exploring the markets for shopping. Stay overnight in Dharamshala.
Day 2: Excursion to Mcleodganj
This morning, get ready to enjoy the mesmerizing views of the sun rising above the Dhauladhar Ranges. Enjoy breakfast, and then leave for the beautiful suburb town of Mcleodganj near Dharamshala.
- Mcleodganj is the famous spiritual capital of Buddhists and is home to the spiritual leader of Buddhists, Dalai Lama.
- Visit the St. John Church, a marvelous church standing between the thick deodar forests near Mcleodganj.
- You will then visit the famous Bhagsunath Temple along with the beautiful Bhagsunath Waterfalls.
- Visit the charming Dal Lake and the beautiful little hamlet known as the Naddi Village.
- Later, drive back to Dharamshala and visit the Kangra Art Museum and War Memorial.
After a wonderful sightseeing tour, you will be dropped back at the hotel in Dharamshala followed by an overnight stay.
Day 3: Dharamshala to Dalhousie & Sightseeing
After breakfast in the morning, check out from the hotel and leave for Dalhousie Tour Package. Enjoy a drive through the mesmerizing views of Dhauladhar Mountain Ranges. On reaching Dalhousie, check-in to the hotel and take a rest, get ready to explore Dalhousie.
- Wander around the refreshing views of Dalhousie while taking a walk to Satdhara and Panch Pulla Waterfalls.
- Visit Subhash Baoli or Chamunda Devi Temple
Also, visit the British heritage as you spot Scottish and Victorian architecture while visiting the churches in the hill station.
Stay overnight in Dalhousie.
Day 4: Excursion to Khajjiar
After breakfast on the 4th day, proceed for the Dalhousie Sightseeing Tour. This will take you to –
- Boating at Chamera Lake
- Hike up to Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary
- Pay respect to Chamunda Devi Temple
- Afterward, head to Khajjiar where you will explore the Khajjiar Lake and Khajji Nag Temple
In the evening, drive to Dalhousie and take a rest. The remaining day is at leisure, you can stroll in the famous shopping places of Dalhousie. Stay overnight in Dalhousie.
Day 5: Departure from Dalhousie
Start your day with breakfast and then proceed to check out from the hotel for a drive to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, your journey will mark an end.