2 Days Udaipur Tour Package
Tour in brief:
Udaipur 2 Days Tour is a well-planned itinerary offering a mind-blowing holiday retreat in Udaipur. It is well-known as the City of Lakes that also serves as the crowning jewel of the royal state. Udaipur is beautifully enclosed by Aravalli Hills in all directions and offers a pleasant backdrop to the viewers. From sailing through the serene artificial lakes to roaming around the historic jewels, there’s a lot to see and do in Udaipur. However, to plan a 2 days Udaipur Tour Package, the following itinerary will perfectly suit you.
The following tour plan is easily customizable according to the interests and comforts of travel freaks. You can add any of your preferred places to this itinerary and make it just the way you want.
Tour duration: 1 Night & 2 Days
Destinations Covered: Udaipur
Day 1: In Udaipur
Begin your tour anywhere in Udaipur where our escorting manager will pick you from your place and then proceed for a full-day Udaipur Sightseeing Tour. Explore some of the most beautiful tourist spots like –
- Udaipur City Palace on the banks of Lake Pichola is considered the largest royal complex.
- Saheliyon ki Bari has expensive lawns, shady cool walking lanes, and imposing fountains.
- Fateh Sagar Lake is a shimmering lake surrounded by the Aravalli Hills and calming atmosphere.
- Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum has a great collection of paintings, folk musical instruments, folk dresses, and ornaments.
- Karni Mata Temple has immense spiritual significance in Hindu cultures and customs.
- Lake Pichola is the oldest and one of the largest lakes enveloped by lofty palaces, temples, bathing ghats, and elevated hills on all its sides.
Afterward, drive back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 2: Udaipur Sightseeing & Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for a half-day sightseeing trip to Udaipur. Visit the following beautiful places on a city tour and enjoy your great time here –
- Vintage Car Museum is an awesome place for automobile and car lovers
- Jag Mandir is an estuary Island in Pichola Lake offering blissful views of sunset or sunrise.
- Monsoon Palace is located at a peak Bansdara Mountain as high as about 944 m above sea level.
Afterward, you will be dropped at Udaipur Airport or Railway Station to conclude the tour plan. Here the tour ends with sweet memories.
Best time to visit:
Months of October to March are the best time to plan Udaipur Tour Package. The Winter season here is truly pleasant making it an ideal time to explore the best of the city. Instead of this monsoon season are pleasant that brings relief from the torrid climate of Rajasthan. Summer months are extremely hot and humid in the city that must be avoided to plan a trip.
Getting around there:
If you are seeking the ideal way of getting around in Udaipur, then book Car Rental in Udaipur for easy commutation. Rajasthan cab provides the best cab rental services for the varied needs of travelers. Be it a budget trip or a luxury holiday excursion, you can choose the best suitable car from our fleet of cars or vehicles. You can choose the ideal conveyance option according to your budget without any hassle.
Apart from Car Rental Services, we also offer tour guide in Rajasthan who has a great knowledge of major landmarks in the city. So, you can easily travel around the city without any inconvenience. Book your Udaipur Tour with Rajasthan Cab at the best affordable rates and get the best deals on it.
1. Meet & greet upon arrival by our professional experts
2. Toll Tax, Parking Charges, Driver allowance & fuel charges
3. Pickup and drop services
4. Sightseeing and Travel by Private AC Car
1. Monument entrance fees
2. All personal expenses
3. 5% GST Extra