Tamil Nadu Tour Packages For 3 Nights 4 Days
Tamil Nadu holds an aura of its kind by housing beaches and historic temples. The most popular state of South India, Tamil Nadu is smeared with an ultimate charm and feel that draws devotees from far and wide. Rajasthan Cab presents the best Tamil Nadu Tour Package that gives a chance to discover the true spirituality of this country. With our Classic Tamil Nadu Tour Package spend your 3 night 4 days tour to some of the most spirit-stirring sites in the state. This tour takes you to visit Tirupati Balaji in Andhra Pradesh to ensure a surreal and spiritual experience in the state.
Tailor-make this tour by talking to our travel experts on-call or sending us an email.
Tour Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Destinations Covered: Chennai – Tirupati – Kanchipuram – Mahabalipuram – Chennai
Tour Itinerary in Detail:
Day 1: Chennai Arrival
Upon arrival in Chennai, you will be meeting our tour executive at Airport/Railway Station who will assist you with the hotel transfer. Check in to the room and relax.
After resting a while, proceed for Chennai Sightseeing Tour by car rental services and embark on a visit to –
- Kapaleeswarar Temple – A prominent Hindu Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva is located in Mylapore, Chennai
- Santhome Church – Famously known as Santhome Cathedral Basilica dedicated to St. Thomas which is one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus Christ.
- Marina Beach – An invigorating landmark of Chennai, Marina Beach draws several visitors from across the country
After exploring these tourist sites in Chennai, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Tirupati Transfer
After breakfast at the hotel, start a road trip to Tirupati Balaji Temple in Andhra Pradesh by Outstation Cabs in Chennai. On your way to Tirupati Balaji Temple, visit the Sri Kalahasti Temple which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It represents one of the five elements. The aesthetic structure of this temple complex is a breathtaking view right from the entrance. It has intricate carvings of numerous mythological illustrations that one can explore in the divine surroundings. Afterward, proceed to Tirupati to visit the most revered Tirumala Temple. This temple is one of the seven hills in Tirupati where the main temple is located. It is believed to be a place where Lord Venkateshwara took the form of an idol and hence a home to the deity Govinda. Stay overnight in Tirupati.
Day 3: Mahabalipuram Transfer via Kanchipuram
On the 3rd day of this tour, enjoy breakfast and then commence a journey to Kanchipuram. The most popular tourist destination of Tamil Nadu, Kanchipuram draws a lot of tourists from all over the world. Visit the famous temples in Kanchipuram that includes a visit to –
- Kailasanathar Temple – An important religious site is located on the banks of the Vedavathi River facing the east side of the city. The temple holds great significance and value among Hindu Devotees.
- Vaikunda Perumal Temple – Built by the Pallava King Nadivarman II during the 7th century, the temple is particularly dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The temple has many beautiful lion-pillared cloisters and inscriptions telling stories.
- Ekambaranathar Temple – The largest temple in Kanchipuram, Ekambaranathar Temple covers a massive span of 20 acres. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built by the Pallavas and then was renovated by both the Cholas and the Rayas.
After visiting these temples, proceed for a journey to Mahabalipuram. Arrive and check in to the hotel to relax. Later, visit the famous tourist sites in the city like Seashore Temple, Arjuna’s Penance, Rathas. Stay overnight in Mahabalipuram.
Day 4: Departure from Chennai
On this day, enjoy breakfast and then drive back to Chennai airport or railway station on time for a journey back home by Taxi Service. The tour ends here.